Reviews for Digital Lunar Hearth
kerrowe chapter 36 . 1/13
Definitely a good spread of cute moments and plot advancement.
I wonder if the falana stuff will be able to help Hakuno improve any though.
kerrowe chapter 34 . 1/13
Saber's class in leadership and speaking for yourself !
kerrowe chapter 25 . 1/10
That was an unexpected crossover what if.
I thought it'd be a different God of War of sorts and something like this under a different separate story title.

I like it. Makes me wish those other God of War x Danmachi stories would update more and get deeper into the story.

Interesting chapter at least, wonder how things would progress if this time alone continues.
kerrowe chapter 22 . 1/10
Great changes a plenty.
Doing great on the originality I feel.
King of Fans chapter 36 . 1/3
Good character

True Learning how to turn on and off the servent powers, like mash is probably the best way to start training. As it’s literally one of the simplest acts to do, and can allow Rin to better mask her servant and goddess presence. All the while saving energy.

If hakuno thanks Attila is sexy in her every day attire, then she’ll turn bright red when she finds out what she wears around Christmas.

Lastly I am willing to bet this date is cheaper there the last one. Simply because they’re splitting a meal, and not ordering multiple servings.
snake screamer chapter 36 . 12/13/2019
Good stuff. (Appreciate Altera)

So how was Salem for you? Hope you enjoyed it... cause hard mode is coming.
Yuri352 chapter 36 . 12/13/2019
... Their date was awkward and at the same time endearing. God, so goddamn cute! Lol, Rin is right, Hestia was already wrapped around Hakuno's finger like a doting mother to her daughter.
Servantofcardin chapter 8 . 12/13/2019
Shinji is love shinji is life
loop2 chapter 36 . 12/12/2019
what a pleasant night huh... hakuno seems didnt understad concept of calm before storm...
sakaewmatsui chapter 36 . 12/11/2019
This is CUTE! Altera is very cute in this chapter! Hakuno is even cuter! Great job with this chapter!
FM Tomomi chapter 36 . 12/11/2019
The chapter feels like SJW fanfiction with how much you push the lesbian relationships. If you decided to go full WOKE mode then i guess it's time to drop this.
PasiveNox chapter 36 . 12/10/2019
Nice nice
DschingisKhan chapter 36 . 12/10/2019
That... yeah, that was super cute and intimate enough I almost felt like I shouldn't be seeing it.
celian Cogitore chapter 36 . 12/10/2019
Too much cute girls in one chapter !
Skywolf99 chapter 36 . 12/10/2019