Reviews for Harry Potter: Lost Son
VG00 chapter 16 . 10/4
Me olvide puvlicar en unos caps atrás, pero el contenido de las cartas queda mejor cuando está centrado y no de lado
VG00 chapter 8 . 10/4
Lágrimas
VG00 chapter 3 . 10/4
Eso estuvo fuerte...
ShadowSaiyan666 chapter 15 . 10/2
You called Magnus 'Gabriel' in this chapter.
Bilotta22 chapter 18 . 9/29
will there be any more chapters
Seamewn chapter 3 . 9/18
I was very happy to see that the fic kept close to canon in terms of powers and such, also very appreciative of the rational and level-headed OC. At this point the bashing target is obvious, but why not. Pretty well-written, my only nitpick would be that the sentences tend to run too long. I get wanting to write them that way, I really do. But reading them gets tiring after a while. Quoting Gary Provost:

"Music. The writing sings. It has a pleasant rhythm, a lilt, a harmony. I use short sentences. And I use sentences of medium length. And sometimes, when I am certain the reader is rested, I will engage him with a sentence of considerable length, a sentence that burns with energy and builds with all the impetus of a crescendo, the roll of the drums, the crash of the cymbals–sounds that say listen to this, it is important."

Ahem. Maybe not the best use of that quote, but I really like it, and hopefully it serves as a good example.

Anyway, the addition of the Phoenix headcanon has got me worried that this will turn into another power fantasy wish-fullfilment Harry Potter fic. You know the type, MC gets all these new amazing powers and is constantly validated by the setting and his surroundings, his people think that he's great, not his people are either foolish or evil, etc etc. I already see the signs of the side characters turning into yes-men. It's not much of a problem as long as there's a couple fleshed out charters, or the plot is interesting enough.

All in all, the fic looks very promising. Thanks for writing and sharing!
SlowestTurtle chapter 2 . 9/18
Story shows promise, but it's riddled with issues. There are so many different problems that I feel physical pain trying to read everything thoroughly. Punctuation, spelling, tenses, and the overall grammar in general are all severely lacking.

Some basic editing would go a long way to making this 4/10 story come closer to a 7 or 8.
SlowestTurtle chapter 1 . 9/18
Apart from your inability to use question marks, not terrible. Just a reminder there are more than two options for punctuation.
Its a good story but at this pacing it'll be 10 years and 2million words before it's complete :(
I really hope you continue with this story!
Omnissiah chapter 18 . 9/13
Not bad, but I will probably be a corpse by the time it is done
The Sİ is an idiot. The expressions to certain emotions are overly used for all of the characters,'toothy grins, shock, freaking out, pausing for a whole minute, expressing intent after words for every one of it, it gets torturous pretty quickly, i also did not like his hypocritical moral outview that for some reason many authors think normal people or majority of the people share the same or something close to the one they share in their stories.
Johnny Hennen chapter 1 . 9/10
I hope this keeps going because I’d hate for this to end it should make it to the end of book 1 at least before quitting
can you please update again.
MysteryShadow1896 chapter 18 . 9/7
Holy fudge I can't believe how amazing this story is I'm practically on the top of my toes anxiously waiting to find at what happens next. Amazing story I hope to read more in the future~
1,199 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »