Reviews for Stranger Than Fiction
Dalumbr chapter 6 . 9/30
Gee i wonder what such an individual would think, to be gifted with such responsibilities, at such an age, by a person they've never met. Poor girl.

Also, when's The Real Harry, going to get his dog father let loose? Seems a tad cruel to leave him as is, even if it does change the timeline.
Doomspark Deathfire chapter 6 . 8/8
What in the world should I do
With this fanfiction writer called "Pseu"?
His stories are great!
I wish he'd update
This one and lots others too!
d1n0s chapter 4 . 8/2
Harry will lose his advantage if he changes to many things, whether he can or not is another thing.
d1n0s chapter 3 . 8/2
Theory: Dumbledore is a time traveling Ronald Weasley.
d1n0s chapter 2 . 8/2
He's already changed the story by getting a hold of his letter and not having it taken away by Vernon.
d1n0s chapter 1 . 8/2
Said Severus Snape,"I'm aware...
Of the remarks that are made on my hair.
So these words are for you,
I don't give a poo.
So say something else if you dare!"
Lunaliceazreal chapter 6 . 7/28
Omg department of mysteries! Things are getting interesting! I wonder though if the prophecy was nothing more than a self fulfilling prophecy i mean if Voldemort never heard half of the prophecy content...
Lunaliceazreal chapter 5 . 7/28
Omg You really gave me an interesting perspective on Percy! Hope to see them interacting more
Lunaliceazreal chapter 4 . 7/28
I love the idea of Harry Bullshitting being a seer that’s fantastic hopefully though he doesn’t share the fate of a seer were no one believes in him. I hope that Harry does have the choice to change things doesn’t mean that there won’t be repercussions worse consequences or other setbacks but I really get scared of the idea of no choice and the helplessness of it all. Cuz then why try?
Lunaliceazreal chapter 3 . 7/28
Ohhhhhhh shoooooot is Harry going to let the characters be in on the books?
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 7/28
You put out some really interesting questions it’s certainly more terrifying knowing your fate and being unable to change it due to predestination and the universe thwarting all of your efforts to change it. At least when you don't know your fate even if you just dutifully fill out your role in the chess game there is an illusion of choice which is mildly comforting.
Also I honestly think it makes sense that there is a huge gap between “fictional Harry” (future Harry) and present Harry. The reason for this is because even in canon Harry had to rely more on his Slytherin side before going to Hogwarts but after he met Ron and made his first friendship it says it kind of let him let down his guard down and maybe be more complacent about his surroundings and opportunities.
Oh boi I was just thinking that what if this was a time loop? Also I wonder if this is just Harry sending back something to his younger self or is there going to be a larger narrative?
Also are there going to be any relationships? It doesn’t matter to me either way.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 7/28
Oh my Godddd coincidentally I just finished watching the movie stranger than fiction so this is amazing! I can’t imagine all the possibilities this will lead to. How did the book arrive? Will this lead to Lovecraftian horror were the protag goes insane from knowing too much? Is this just a fix it story or will it be more meta like the movie stranger than fiction? I wonder if Harry is the one who sent the book to himself or is some unknown player playing God in this story? This is all very exciting!
Xiard Vron chapter 6 . 7/23
Aaahhh! I got to the end of what is here so far. This is very good and thank you for the sharing of it. May you do well and have success in all your endeavors
Xiard Vron chapter 5 . 7/23
Liking the story a bunch so far. Interesting thought, will the books change as he changes things? Thank you for sharing with us
Pygmy Hippo chapter 6 . 7/23
This is very interesting! Curious about how Tonks will come into play!