Reviews for Stranger Than Fiction
Volunteer95 chapter 2 . 9/27/2018
Very interesting, I like most of your stories so far they're different and neat
Gina chapter 2 . 9/23/2018
Ah, a most excellent story. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this.

Sending well wishes for your health and chocolate for your muse
Call me Lee chapter 2 . 9/21/2018
G
annasfanfic chapter 2 . 9/18/2018
Hamilton chapter 2 . 9/15/2018
Short but sweet so far :-)!
Gemcatcher chapter 2 . 9/13/2018
This is a fantastic start. Please, please continue.
aalens chapter 2 . 9/13/2018
Very much still interested! Many thanks for the update.
Randompersonreading3 chapter 2 . 9/12/2018
I'm really looking forwards to the next chapter.
H Bregalad chapter 2 . 9/10/2018
Nice, I like how he doesn't quite notice that he's already changed the future by managing to keep his letter.

And yes, getting to Diagon Alley because they're "awaiting his owl" seems like a very good first step.

(Yes, reposting, I thought I *was* logged in.)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/10/2018

TheShortMuffin07 chapter 2 . 9/10/2018
YASSS! I love Harry so far! Will this Harry still be ‘Light’ or ‘Dark’ or ‘Grey’? Or will he be constantly switching sides? I think Harry would do that just for the mysteriousness and unpredictability of it all. Or maybe not this Harry in particular. I guess we’ll just have to find out...
AtomSplash chapter 2 . 9/10/2018
Sounds really promising!
HERMIT532 chapter 2 . 9/10/2018
Thank you for the update. I always truly enjoy your work. It never is just a rehashing of the books, but something original and so far from something my mind would cook up that its a pleasure to read.
tayleah chapter 2 . 9/10/2018
So glad to see an update! I can't wait for more to come. I think Harry is behaving quite Slytherinly and it will make all the difference in the world. Is he going to accept Draco? How is he going to react to Ron and Hermione? How about Professor Snape? If he read all the books he would see what everyone is like and know about Dumbledore's escapades before he even meets them or comes across them. Plus he is looking for more info and how to circumvent the events in the books.
But he is also 11 years old and that will be taken into account. But I do think that either Slytherin or Ravenclaw will prevail.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2018
Glad your back hope you can get you life in order and trust me I feel your pain
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »