Reviews for Stranger Than Fiction
angelscatie chapter 6 . 5/5
Great chapter
Wakefielddickson chapter 6 . 5/5
Gods! I love this! Percy is such an underutilized character and I CANT WAIT to see how his friendship with Percy develops!
Silverdragonstar chapter 6 . 5/5
Sweet! Percy gets to have a focus for his ambition. Harry gets a guide. This is great so far...Hope Harry gets the help he needs because of his home life. Thanks for the update this is a fun story. Stay safe and best regards to you.
THGHPTVD.2 chapter 6 . 5/5
Oh no ….. I wonder who he's going to pick .. maybe Tonks? I can't think of any others at the moment. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Good luck with the next instalment. Thank you for writing
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 6 . 5/5
Its Tonks! Right he's gonna go and charm her with his innate boyish potter charm and a little future knowledge maybe a play on the 'we are family's line and he has one liaison right? Unless there is another Aurora trainee mentioned in the books that I'm forgetting about? Either way a story I wasn't 100% sure on has become interesting and funny so I'm glad your continuing this. Looking forward to your next chapter.
baobabB612 chapter 6 . 5/5
This story is very exciting, also I can't wait to see Tonks interact with those two!
Tommy14 chapter 6 . 5/4
I like seeing Percy as you've written him. Harry is smart to realize that Percy wanted to be his handler. I like Percy's truthful answer. I wonder who will be his liaison..Tonks?
llpi chapter 6 . 5/4
I believe Tonks was still a seventh year when Harry was a first year.
mab70 chapter 6 . 5/4
Yayy! If Tonks gets involved, then Andromeda might also! And, Harry can start building a coalition to get Sirius freed!
Also still lobbying for Neville as best friend!
Stay safe!
geetac chapter 6 . 5/4
I think Harry chose Tonks.
Reading In Moonlight chapter 6 . 5/4
Is he thinking about Tonks? I think he is. Thank you for the quick update, I am looking forward to the next one!

I am amazed at how fresh this story seem to be. I have read a lot of Harry Potter fanfictions and all end up looking similar to each other, but this one still seem like something new. It makes me all the more curious about the story.
nkh1 chapter 6 . 5/4