Reviews for Home for the Holidays
Awesome writing
Speed Reader chapter 1 . 2/5
Fantastic story!
renee.dill.10 chapter 1 . 1/22
Are you going to address the whole conception, rape and that whole fiasco storyline in Things Change?
Huskermania chapter 1 . 1/17
This was awesome! This was fun to read while also stirring up curiosity and want to read more. Who tries to hurt the family? How bad did Miranda spin out of control? It will be fun to read as this all develops. Very good!
awwww
awesome little peak into the future of the Minx family.
Miched8 chapter 1 . 1/14
Awesome story! I know that is marked complete, but you have to admit that ending is a little ambiguous... just sayin
AMCGL7 chapter 1 . 1/9
It was so nice to see a One Shot in my email authored by you. Sorry you weren't feeling well and hope you're doing much better by now. Even when you aren't feeling your best you still write wonderfully, incorporating so much into your work.
Loved that the birthday twins surprised their mom's & Gabs and Danny helped them to do so. Interesting that the kids find out about the history surrounding their births because some one wanted to hurt the family. I kinda always thought it would be some one like that revealing what had happened to get revenge. Now we get to wonder who. :) I can only imagine two people right now. Of course Tammy and maybe Robert Brennan.
Anyway, I really enjoyed your latest work. The breakfast scene was fun with the moms not realizing for a few seconds that Mimo and AJ were actually there instead of on ski trip. I was a little sad to find out Max had passed already. :( Really glad you ended it on AJ and Marissa going to get Danny a rescue a dog for his present.
I hope you had a great Christmas, a Happy New Year and I wish you a blessed 2018. Thank you so much for continuing to write these wonderfully terrific stories. You are the best and your time and talent is truly appreciated.
Weekend Reader chapter 1 . 1/7
I love these little glimpses into the future of the Minx clan. You managed to pack a lot of punch into this one. I think this may be one I'll read a few times since it made me grin like an idiot. Take care of that cold and Happy New Year. I hope the weather cooperates for your trip to VA.
Wonderful short chapter glimpse into the future. Thank you for this. I hope you had a great Christmas and we're with some family and/or friends. Happy New Year to you also.