Reviews for Fighting Monsters
I love how Bella isn’t twisted with dark intentions and is more accepting of muggles. Her aspiration to be an auror is quite plausible and I’ve read a couple auror!Bella bellamione fanfics that are fantastic, such as Murder Most Horrid by Useful Oxymoron (she’s not exactly an auror there, but it’s close enough). You also mentioned in your author notes of Turn Time by N. Blackman, which is my absolute favorite bellamione fanfic haha. I was wondering if you were inspired by it to write this fanfic, or maybe you’ve drawn elements from Turn Time? I think Andy is always an interesting character to write and I like the way you portray her. I’m glad she’ll be with Ted during the war, but does that mean both of them will die in the end and leave baby Tonks alone with Harry as her godfather? It’s interesting how you’re adapting the story to incorporate the Black sisters with their age differences. I find it amusing how Tom/Voldemort and Andy can obviously see the attraction between Hermione and Bella, while the two are kind of avoiding it. Although, Bella has admitted her attraction and is now pursuing Hermione. I think their time at the Weasley’s and the horcrux hunt will definitely bring them together. As for Hermione’s connection to Voldemort, will Harry and Ron be accepting? Honestly, it could go either way. I can’t wait to read chapter 4 haha. I love how your chapters are pretty long. I anticipate further updates. Keep writing! Much love and best wishes -KSR
I love this story! Please don't abandon it
Mandy chapter 4 . 1/18
DAMN IT HERMIONE WHY BREAK BELLA’S HEART?!
mangafreak11 chapter 4 . 1/18
Great chapter, looking forward to the next one
Surreal's Stiletto chapter 4 . 1/18
Friggin. Yes.

Loving this whole ride!
Darkshadow-lord chapter 4 . 1/17
Great Chapter! Looking forward to reading the next!
Darkshadow-lord chapter 3 . 1/13
Great Chapter! Looking forward to reading the next! So, Bella is going with them! Awesome!

So, from the summary does Hermione end up turning dark or does she just struggle with her heritage and her true self?
fangirlingaf chapter 3 . 1/13
WOW! I absolutely love where this story is going! Your characterisation of Bellatrix is fantastic - keeping her trademark sardonicism but adding a more humane side than we typically see of her. Also loving the fact that she and Hermione are the same age / on the same side, as the romance is so much more believable than in a lot of Bellamione fics.

Minor constructive criticism - witches / wizards born of non magic people (muggles), such as Ted Tonks, are called muggleborns, not muggles, as 'muggle' is simply a term to refer to people who are simply 'regular', with no magical ability. Super minor but can be annoying when reading.

As for a cute pet name for Bella, I quite like 'Belle' or 'Bells', as her sisters/friends call her Bella, so it isn't too personal, but nobody really calls her Belle/Bells so it would be just Hermione that called her that.
I also like 'minou' which is french for 'Kitty', since Bella has the same fierceness and temperament associated with felines (and feline qualities are often very sensual in women, e.g. walking with a exaggerated sway to the hips), and considering Bella's French ancestory (on her mothers side, the Rosiers) I assume she's as least competent in French. I also think it could be introduced easily as light teasing from Hermione when Bella does something particularly feline, such as her smirk or 'predatory (sexy) walk(strut)'.
BlackSwordsWoman chapter 1 . 1/13
I love this! At last a Bellmione fic that have them on the same side and on the same time (without time-turner and what have you). It's a fresh take on their relationship.
I'll be waiting for your next update!
I want a prequel of this with them on their first yr
And the 4th yr with fleur
Katie Mcgranth chapter 3 . 1/13
Hi I'm the one that suggest a nick name for Bella hmmm maybe something connected to their animagus if they ever have one

About the chap 3 it's really good since I didn't expect Bella to come with them
Criticism well since you're following the book kinda can't really complain that it's so alike but hmmm yeah just gonna point it out
Interesting story. Also, hermione was a muggle-born not a muggle. Muggle can't do magic at all.
Woooh does this mean that Bella will finally court hermione
Holy shit where have u been all my life
Why can't Bella n mione just go with Tom