Reviews for Fighting Monsters
Comrade 269 chapter 1 . 8/9
When I started reading, I had no idea you made the Black sisters the same age/year as everyone else, or that it was generally an AU fic (the uncle Riddle was a big surprise haha). So at first I was very confused as to how well-known-and-wanted-death-eater Bellatrix got into Hogwarts without anyone noticing, especially on Dumbledore’s watch. Even though I eventually realized this was an AU, I ended up figuring out a hypothetical way death eaters could sneak into the castle (other than the vanishing cabinets) all thanks to this story. So now I want to write a story with this idea in mind, but I probably won’t ‘cause I’m too lazy.
yuukiluna chapter 15 . 7/9
This is a very good fanfic. The only thing I didn't really like was the jumping back and forth on the times; however very good story.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 15 . 7/1
Great Chapter! Great Story! I really enjoyed reading it!
agnostic-reader chapter 1 . 6/24
OH MY GOD! YES! A NEW COMPLETED BELLAMIONE FIC! What a time to be alive! Hahahaha. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I will be finishing this today and the first chapter already looks promising. I do hope that Hermione is dark or at least grey in this fic. I hope she's the type to know that there's no black and white in war, just shades of grey. I'M READY TO GET INVESTED IN THIS FIC! THANKS SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! It's been so long since I read something new and completed in the Bellamione fandom.
Mashiro09 chapter 15 . 6/22
Dumbledore you son of a...well I knew he was a manipulative person, didn't think it could go to such an extent. I liked the way you included the four founders and their jobs, also making Hermione a gatekeeper was a good idea, she will do a hell of a job. Hermione's confession was really sweet, I had a smile on my face while reading it. And what can I say of the last part, absolutely adorable! I can see they have been working hard in the children department (if you know what I mean hahahhaa) Wonderful chapter, kind of sad that this story is about to end but also really happy for having had the pleasure to read it.
Nil.Ats chapter 15 . 6/22
I'm disappointed in that chapter you turn Hermione in to Mary Sue, and don't get me wrong i really enjoyed this story but you try to explain that place when Dumbeldore meet with Harry and your fiction with Hermione make more mess then actually explain anything. And then come Bellatrix when at the beginning she was authentic as younger version of original just sway to the light side in the and she became a good housewife when Hermione become Superman of her universe and that destroy dynamic between them. Overall this chapter it's cheesy and im disappointed in the way you build up Hermione and Bellatrix and that ruin my day because i was hoping for that story stay as good as it was at the beginning when it makes me wait for more through those last month's. I apologize for any language and grammar mistakes i made but English isn't my first language so deal with it...
SH4D0W44 chapter 15 . 6/22
so good thank you love the story
Mashiro09 chapter 14 . 6/13
Another excellent chapter. I must defend Bella in her inability to respond with a proper answer to Hermione's heartfelt confession, it happens that when someone says so many beatiful things and you know they are speaking from their hearts that your brain just stop fuctioning properly. I'm glad that Cissy can have a chance to have a normal life and that Bella and Andy could spend some quality time. I liked the way you ended Salazar, how Hermione fought the dark magic inside of her and instead used her feelings for her loved ones to win. I wasn't expecting Albus to appear again and now I'm curious to know what really is his purpose. One again wonderful chapter and can't wait for more
Wednesdaysfire chapter 13 . 6/5
This story is SO . FREAKING. GOOD!
I love how you took everything and reshaped it around Hermione and her family. Actually I think your spin on this was more interesting than the real story as Hermione just feels like a more relatable/likeable character - may its because I am a female reader?
LS505956 chapter 13 . 6/5
Still brilliant.
SH4D0W44 chapter 13 . 6/4
ooh us starting to again XD
Darkshadow-lord chapter 13 . 6/3
Interesting Chapter! Looking forward to reading the next!
Mashiro09 chapter 13 . 6/2
Awsome!A duel between Salazar Slytherin and Hermione wasn't something I expected but now I can't wait to see. I must admit I never see that one coming. Hope Minerva is fine. You're doing a great job. Hope you update soon
Mashiro09 chapter 12 . 5/28
Amazing chapter! I love the realationship between Bella and Hermione, they complement each other rather well. Who send the letter to Andy? and most importanly what did the girls release in the school? This will get interesting, I know it
SH4D0W44 chapter 12 . 5/28
damn Andy has the worst timing ever