Reviews for The Cave of Wonders
333555777rrrrssssrrrrssss chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
As Danny and Sam were in the cave of wonders they didn't touch anything but they were safe as long as they didn't touch anything inside to make it angry. I'm so glad we didn't touch anything Sam yeah we're safe as long as we don't touch anything in here. Suddenly Sam heard Tic Toc Tic Toc it was chasing her around ah! Sam whimpered in fear as Tic Toc was about to eat her but Danny got her Gotcha! Danny said as he got Sam from Tic Toc .
Twisted Mind Of A Brotha PC chapter 21 . 10/23/2016
That was pretty good, I enjoyed reading this Rukato fix, but the one elements I didn't like were the relationships of Henry/Renamon, and Leo/Jeri(though I'm somewhat OK with that). Its just very hard to see a relationship development between the two, and that part felt the most out of character. I read past those part, but everything else about the story was great. Good job.
typhoon chaos chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
O'neil? Major Carter? wait... Stargate crossover with a Doctor Who reference? niiiiiiice.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/2/2014
That scene by the microwave would make a nice image (hint hint)
What a couple
Tormis chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Okay, i read til Chapter 4 now and just wanted to tell you that I like the writing stil and the idea.
oh and 10 Points for the Doctor Who Easter egg, with Brigadier as a math professor :)
matt.bannon.31 chapter 21 . 11/9/2012
What a wonderful story! I absolutely loved it! I feel that everyone was rather well in character, and I feel that the story had both its comedic moments and its VERY tense, dramatic moments! 5 stars!
Kalvorax chapter 21 . 1/5/2011
Holy **** that was probably the best Rukato story I have read to date. What an excellent job you did on this long and amaazing journey. I hope to enjjoy the next book in this "Fan"tastic set. Once again, an excellent job on a great book.
tamerindahouse chapter 21 . 5/11/2010
when will the unfolding future story be put on this site because I can't wait anymore!
tamer123 chapter 21 . 5/10/2010
I thought this story was amazing and I can't wait for the sequel - The Unfolding future.
Obiki Doragon chapter 20 . 4/9/2010
This is going to one hell of a ride. emphisis on hell. If this becomes a series, what would you name it for a Tvtrope Page.
Wardragonmon chapter 21 . 2/9/2010
I love this series! Nice Star Trek reference, and cant wait for the next part, i vote for The Unfolding Future by the way, and i agree: TAMERS NOW TAMERS FOREVER!
hoover456 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
i like this story
The Grand Dragon of Light chapter 21 . 1/19/2010
OMG I loved this chapter! Nice to hear Takato and Rika are getting on track well and truly. But I LOVED how Jeri and Leomon's love is getting even better, and what's this, a little Leomon or Jeri in future? Cave of Wonders is over but PLEASE write more about Jeri and Leomon, they're my fav couple and deserve to be super happy together! And you're my favourite fanfic writer for making them into such a great couple!
The Lance of the Future chapter 21 . 12/30/2009
Great story man. I can not wait to see the next part and I love how good you are at writing. I think the first title would be the best in my opinoin. Also how did you get the idea for some of these realationships and how much flak have you got from others for some of your choices. Well this is a 10/10 story no doubt. Happy new year 2010 good sir.
Obiki Doragon chapter 21 . 12/24/2009
Well, It looks like I have some serious catching up to do. Hopefully I can review to every chapter but as you know life has a way of cutting in line.