Reviews for The Cave of Wonders
typhoon chaos chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
O'neil? Major Carter? wait... Stargate crossover with a Doctor Who reference? niiiiiiice.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/2/2014
That scene by the microwave would make a nice image (hint hint)
What a couple
Tormis chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Okay, i read til Chapter 4 now and just wanted to tell you that I like the writing stil and the idea.
oh and 10 Points for the Doctor Who Easter egg, with Brigadier as a math professor :)
matt.bannon.31 chapter 21 . 11/9/2012
What a wonderful story! I absolutely loved it! I feel that everyone was rather well in character, and I feel that the story had both its comedic moments and its VERY tense, dramatic moments! 5 stars!
BoDA-Cynder chapter 21 . 1/5/2011
Holy **** that was probably the best Rukato story I have read to date. What an excellent job you did on this long and amaazing journey. I hope to enjjoy the next book in this "Fan"tastic set. Once again, an excellent job on a great book.
tamerindahouse chapter 21 . 5/11/2010
when will the unfolding future story be put on this site because I can't wait anymore!
tamer123 chapter 21 . 5/10/2010
I thought this story was amazing and I can't wait for the sequel - The Unfolding future.
Obiki Doragon chapter 20 . 4/9/2010
This is going to one hell of a ride. emphisis on hell. If this becomes a series, what would you name it for a Tvtrope Page.
Wardragonmon chapter 21 . 2/9/2010
I love this series! Nice Star Trek reference, and cant wait for the next part, i vote for The Unfolding Future by the way, and i agree: TAMERS NOW TAMERS FOREVER!
hoover456 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
i like this story
The Grand Dragon of Light chapter 21 . 1/19/2010
OMG I loved this chapter! Nice to hear Takato and Rika are getting on track well and truly. But I LOVED how Jeri and Leomon's love is getting even better, and what's this, a little Leomon or Jeri in future? Cave of Wonders is over but PLEASE write more about Jeri and Leomon, they're my fav couple and deserve to be super happy together! And you're my favourite fanfic writer for making them into such a great couple!
The Lance of the Future chapter 21 . 12/30/2009
Great story man. I can not wait to see the next part and I love how good you are at writing. I think the first title would be the best in my opinoin. Also how did you get the idea for some of these realationships and how much flak have you got from others for some of your choices. Well this is a 10/10 story no doubt. Happy new year 2010 good sir.
Obiki Doragon chapter 21 . 12/24/2009
Well, It looks like I have some serious catching up to do. Hopefully I can review to every chapter but as you know life has a way of cutting in line.
Ichiraku chapter 21 . 12/23/2009
Man it's been a long 6 years but the wait has definitely been worth it. This story has gripped me in ways that no other story on the site has ever been able to before; from Seiko’s initial discovery of Rika’s pregnancy to the build up to the big announcement itself it has constantly had me on the edge of my seat. While I will admit that at sometimes I was more then a little annoyed at the update rate it doesn’t take away from the fact that this is in my own opinion the BEST digimon story/series on the site.

Kudos to you FortressMaximus

Tamers Now

Tamers Forever

~Ichiraku
EvilManicX chapter 21 . 12/21/2009
I happy to see this one end and not in mean way ether. I start reading on this site back in about early 2002 before the sucker began. It is a joy to see dedication to ones work. I look forward to what may come in this universe and how Guilmon and Ryo will react when they get back.

Signed,