Reviews for I Must Be Sick
Guest chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
The correct term is koi shiteru. There's three different ways to say it for three different feelings.
sakurablossomhime chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
I loved this story so cute! This is one of my favorite pairings.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
Lol soooo evil and sooooo perfect!
Arrianna Blood chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
when I read the name "kana" I thought of the little girl in white Kanna, who helps naraku
SIM99 chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
:) Love this fic. Hope to see you finish some of the other ones.
SIM99 chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
...Not sure I've ever heard someone scream "lewd" before... (Sukebe translates in google translator to lewd)
dani555 chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
Hello! definitely a very wonderful and original story. I liked the end. Everyone ended up happy. I liked the beginning, how you painted Sesshomaru and Kagome. How he falls in love with her first, and try to get her to be his mate. I really loved Kanaye, he seemed so much cute and tender. I loved the detail o Inuyasha giving up the jewel for Rin, and how he managed to found love after all. And i laughed to no end with Kagome's grandfather trying to purify Sesshomaru.

I loved it.

See ya'
blackbloodywolf chapter 13 . 9/11/2011
Karai-sama chapter 13 . 9/4/2011
Awww! Curse you Shichan, now I'm gonna die from cuteness! That was so adorable, and Prince Kanaye is gonna have a new sibling and probably more in the future. Sesshomaru you horny dog, you! Well at least everyone is happy OMG I bet Lord Inutashio is floored that both his sons have found mates and that they get along civily.

Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that Kagome's mom meet the Sesshomaru and Kagome from modern times before Kagome went to the ball.

Hanyounymous chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
Oh so fluffy-wuffy and then...OMG NARAKU Y U DO THAT. :
Hanyounymous chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
Sesshoumaru Y U SO TSUNDERE XD
DragonFire Princess chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll update the story... ASAP!
hfuytrfiuyghgk76 chapter 13 . 12/3/2010
That was amazing I wish there was more!
Shinjuuki chapter 13 . 12/2/2010
Beautiful story! 3
Shinjuuki chapter 12 . 12/2/2010
The last part of inuyasha is hilariouse! Rofl