Reviews for I Must Be Sick
Guest chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
The correct term is koi shiteru. There's three different ways to say it for three different feelings.
sakurablossomhime chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
I loved this story so cute! This is one of my favorite pairings.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
Lol soooo evil and sooooo perfect!
Arrianna Blood chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
when I read the name "kana" I thought of the little girl in white Kanna, who helps naraku
SIM99 chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
:) Love this fic. Hope to see you finish some of the other ones.
SIM99 chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
...Not sure I've ever heard someone scream "lewd" before... (Sukebe translates in google translator to lewd)
dani555 chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
Hello! definitely a very wonderful and original story. I liked the end. Everyone ended up happy. I liked the beginning, how you painted Sesshomaru and Kagome. How he falls in love with her first, and try to get her to be his mate. I really loved Kanaye, he seemed so much cute and tender. I loved the detail o Inuyasha giving up the jewel for Rin, and how he managed to found love after all. And i laughed to no end with Kagome's grandfather trying to purify Sesshomaru.

I loved it.

See ya'
blackbloodywolf chapter 13 . 9/11/2011
I LOVE IT!
Karai-sama chapter 13 . 9/4/2011
Awww! Curse you Shichan, now I'm gonna die from cuteness! That was so adorable, and Prince Kanaye is gonna have a new sibling and probably more in the future. Sesshomaru you horny dog, you! Well at least everyone is happy OMG I bet Lord Inutashio is floored that both his sons have found mates and that they get along civily.

Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that Kagome's mom meet the Sesshomaru and Kagome from modern times before Kagome went to the ball.

Anyway...

SESSHOMARU AND KAGOME TILL THE END OF FOREVER AND EVER!
Hanyounymous chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
Oh so fluffy-wuffy and then...OMG NARAKU Y U DO THAT. :
Hanyounymous chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
Sesshoumaru Y U SO TSUNDERE XD
DragonFire Princess chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll update the story... ASAP!
hfuytrfiuyghgk76 chapter 13 . 12/3/2010
That was amazing I wish there was more!
Shinjuuki chapter 13 . 12/2/2010
Beautiful story! 3
Shinjuuki chapter 12 . 12/2/2010
The last part of inuyasha is hilariouse! Rofl