Reviews for Descent
Blue Bear chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Continue please! I have read you month before and adored.

I like the adult side, the husband situation afflict me immensely. please make him happy.
Panruru chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
Aw, no more? This was actually pretty good, especially for a Hellsing fanfic... ;_;
Panruru chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Hey, good start! But ... you know only virgins can become vampires in Hellsing, right? Everyone always forgets... ;
revolutionrose chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
Awesome!
Marajsky chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
That's it? Oh NO please update ASAP, I want to know what she will do!
ashley chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
oh how sad you needa add another chapter so we can read and see who they take out or what not...

ashley
Treesah Quiche chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
At the risk of sounding like a squealing fangirl, I'd like to say that I simply love your story.

I've nothing constructive to contribute, really, since I can't think of anything that would make this story better.
kinokokichigai chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
are you not going to write any more to this story? *sob*

it's wonderful! aah!
Alucard's Bane chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
It's not over, is it? Oh come on!
wellduh chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
Awesome story. I love it. It's odd to finally see a fic where Integral is married, and it actually seems possible. Your Alucard is interesting... I guess because he also seems so in-character, being all contradictions. Walter and Seras, both great.

-"Well," she said resignedly. "I suppose I shall need to learn how to use a gun."-

And hey, look- she isn't a totally hopeless kid! I actually want to see more of her.

Keep going!
Sensoo chapter 4 . 5/23/2004
Excellent IC AxI fanfiction. Beautiful reasoning and writing. It's all right to do a "done" idea- so long as you do it well. You've done it well.
Now update, and my complaints will be minimum.
van Helsing chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Decently written, although not terribly original. The thing that gets me here, and in several other fics, is the lack of respect her children have for Walter and the orgnization. I just can't imagine the reasoning behind sheltering her children from their evetual future, even if they're not the first born.
Thess chapter 4 . 3/11/2004
I am sadden for the lack of updating. I review this fic, here:

The 'triangle' thing is very interesting. A friend and I hope it will end up in threesome (you know, Dracula had three brides after all ;) ). That would be original. Besides, inside the manga, Integral and Seras have a really open, sister-like relationship.
I just wish, you didn't drop this.
StarlightDancer chapter 4 . 2/21/2004
Hey, this is definetly one of the best stories I've read in the last time! The caracters are great! Please go on writing and update soon!
shinigami chapter 4 . 12/16/2003
I love this story _. It's got a great plotline, and it is very well written.
Please update as soon as you can!