Reviews for Gifts
EliH2 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Wow. That was... awesome! But... what was the whole thing with the "two souled vampires?" I know that Angel was helpful, but you made it sound kind of like one of the kids was somehow his... Nice story!
spuffy is FUCKING gross chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
i have never hated anything so much in my entire life and i only read the first part until angel finds out buffy is pregnant then i felt like KILLING myself (not really but seriously this makes me want to strangle something) for fucks sake put that this is spuffy in the bloody title spuffy is sick and buffy is a total mean bitchy slut how could she DO that to angel, and what the fuck is WRONG with you, seriouisly ! ewewewewewewewewewewew i am about to loose my bloody lunch, its gross, uh its making me nearly hurl, married pregnant, i feel extremely sick, spuffy really grosses me out she is so CRUEL!
nisha chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Oh my days i read a spuffy

the world is coming to an end

it was good BTW
yummy0o0 chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
aw thats so awesome! its really good!
Lollirotxox chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
*gasps* IS THAT THE END? OH,THAT BETTER NOT BE THE END!
miss-me18 chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
this was the best story ive read i a while. i could not stop reading it was great you really have a gift at writing i hope you will continue on with this tory if possible.
Starlet Angel chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
I really enjoyed your story! Are you going to continue it and explain the prophesy? I'd really like to hear the rest of it!
Winter M chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
this was a really good fic! funny and angsty all at the same time! and Spike was so cute playing out the devoted father! oh, and the end w/ Spike proposing was GREAT!