Reviews for The Mark of the Talon
RN6Pro chapter 5 . 7/7/2019
Nice
Nighlocktheawesome00 chapter 2 . 9/10/2018
Tony, I will destroy you!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2018
This was a great chapter, though one issue I have is that Cap is a bit too... unfrozen caveman lawyer. One of the best parts of Winter Soldier was how Steve adjusted himself to modern society with ease. He was never baffled or surprised by anything, and always looked on the bright side of things, like the internet and the cure for polio. The drama came from the people he left behind, not the society he left behind.
that guy who wrights chapter 4 . 7/15/2018
This story is good so far. I like your version of Peter, though T'challa is a bit to talkative to those he just met. I'd love to see more of Cap and Tracer hanging out. Not in a shippy way since Blizzard confirmed she's a lesbian, but they're both optimists who inspire others with the ideals and moral fortitude they were seemingly born understanding. I'd lovr to see them become friends.
MajorBrony95 chapter 4 . 7/12/2018
Great new chapter. The part with Thor, Steve and Sam is my favorite part. Too funny . I also liked how Peter showed up that guy who was hitting on Hana.
SuperHappySpider chapter 4 . 7/12/2018
Great chapter or chapters I guess. How frequently do you think you'll update this story and is Star Wars: The X Effect going to be updated too soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2018
This was much better than I was expecting it to be. I hope you update soon.
Mercwiththemouth chapter 3 . 5/2/2018
I am really liking what you are what you have done so far, these two franchises have a lot of potential for crossovers together.

Such as Talon having connections with Hydra/AIM, Genji and Hanzo's family having a history with the Daredevil enemies The Hand. There is a lot of possible ways for characters to be connected.

Also, I liked the idea in that one review that suggested Robbie Reyes being related to Reaper, it sounds like pretty fun idea. But that depends if you actually plan to put Ghost Rider in this story.
Atom king chapter 3 . 3/1/2018
I like this story so far the characters interaction are amazing , can't wait to see more heroes to show up like moon knight, or ghost rider and speaking of Ghost Rider I was if you could use the Robbie Reyes ghost rider for this story you use him connect to Reaper since his real name is Gabriel Reyes I figured have him be like his uncle I mean his little brother is name Gabe you can say he was named after his uncle Gabriel , and as a Cross pairing I think Robbie should go with overwatchs ice queen Mai thunk about it fire and ice and they say opposite attract, what you think?
deltadragon373 chapter 3 . 2/10/2018
I'm honestly not surprised Reaper lost. You don't fuck with the Black Panther.
Highlander chapter 3 . 2/8/2018
Phara/iron man
Sombra / venom
Food for thought
Kamencolin chapter 2 . 2/7/2018
Is this from the movie or the comics
MaskedRiderEnzo chapter 2 . 2/5/2018
so is this fic going into age of altron albit with with black panther and Spider-Man and overwatch
Drake G. Reaper chapter 2 . 2/2/2018
This is interesting so far the one thing I am looking forward to is the explanation behind why Overwatch was shut down and on a side note do Omnics exist in this world? Another I hope to see in the future of this story is Moira I really like her. It's going to be great when everyone from Overwatch gets recalled.
Wlyman2009 chapter 2 . 1/29/2018