Reviews for A Beautiful Lie
DrReadnoShit chapter 16 . 6/28
Added Harry rape to all the drama already, great
DrReadnoShit chapter 16 . 6/28
I thought Harry liked Daphne too and that was the problem, now it seems he's just cheating on her? Disgusting
Guest chapter 39 . 6/17
I’m beginning to like this story less and less
Guest chapter 29 . 6/15
Truly genius
Guest chapter 17 . 6/13
Best fanfic yet
MayaviPanchi chapter 49 . 6/14
Excellent story.
I confess, there were some points I was about to abandon this, but I ploughed on and I am glad that I did.
Beautiful combination of HBP and DH books.
All of your characters were spot on: Harry, fleur, Bill , Tonks and Grindelwald.
It felt like i was reading a refined version of the canon, where Harry was shown a different path and had to take some hard decisions.
For all other readers, give this story a chance.
This deserves to be in the Hall of fame of fanfictions.
carza chapter 49 . 5/31
Wow amazing story! I really liked it!
actoz chapter 49 . 5/17
I loved this entire thing beginning to end. but, without a doubt, this last chapter was perfect. absolutely perfect
PrettyFlackoPink chapter 18 . 3/15
this is so stupid
Another Guest chapter 49 . 2/17
One of the best fanfictions here. A bit of a stuttering start, possibly caused by some divergences from canon that came as a surprise (the many times mentioned history between Harry and some Slytherins), but it was far outweighed by the well-crafted story, greatly defined characters that act in accord with their motivations, and very strong dialogues that flowed naturally in all parts of the story. Thank you for sharing it.
Alien52332 chapter 3 . 2/11
I feel like I miss something here. How do harry know Tracy, Daphne and Blaise? Will we be told later? Are there a prequel that I should read before? Everything else is canon?
Hoosthat chapter 49 . 2/5
One of the few well written fanfics that ended on a good note! Thanks for sharing this beautiful piece!
bdwilliams3 chapter 49 . 1/28
Amazing. Absolutely amazing!
Kyle Dodge chapter 39 . 1/22
This chapter fucking sucked. 98 percent of this story is really good and the other 2 percent is harry being a lying piece of shit with tissue paper thin justification. You could have had a story where we didn't have to be rooting for someone who continually makes shit decisions. Instead, we have to watch harry get well deserved hatred from every side and slink off in shame. Pathetic showing, author.
tieflin chapter 49 . 12/30/2021
What a wild ride! This story is a mastercraft. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
1,627 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »