Reviews for How Could Anyone Love a Fox Like Me
fyrerain5 chapter 1 . 1/2
To those asking if it will continue i have hope it does but to be honest its been two years since a update was posted this is what i hate most finding a good story and it jusr stops without warning will probley remain unfinished such a shame
Guest chapter 29 . 7/3/2023
Is a new chapter coming or?
Lover of A Good Story chapter 9 . 8/31/2022
Just what is this creature masqueradeing as Nick? Apologizing and feeling like crap for saying the appropriate things? Story started good but this characterization has me feeling nothing but disgust for what a spineless shit he is.
TheFireFox123 chapter 29 . 7/16/2022
I love this fanfic just wanted to say hope your having a good summer an hope see another chapter whenever you come back
MemaZoro chapter 29 . 5/28/2022
I want to see what happens next. are you going to continue the story? or are you moving on to other things? let us know please! such a captivating story.
fyrerain5 chapter 29 . 1/12/2022
The story is good hooked me couldnt put it down but that said i have few things that bugged me like pace of the story seemed kinda slow and and the internal voice was kind of strange at first just the mutiple voice was a little hard to follow a little chaotic at times and the last thing is that the the relationship judy was going to find out how nick felt about her but it seems to fall in the background the long time went on but dont get me wrong i still enjoyed emensely and cant wait for future chapters
Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome chapter 20 . 12/30/2021
Sure nobody said the disclaimer couldn't be in binary. but why just to annoy your readers? funny though.
OneWolfe chapter 9 . 12/15/2021
Excellent story. Can't put it down!
Savannah246810 chapter 29 . 11/17/2021
I can’t wait for the next chapter! This story is so good! Can’t wait to see what happens next!
BadgerBleak chapter 29 . 11/12/2021
Hopefully the agents they send will actually be proper and not dirty, oh and that none of them, not even that horrible mammal who reported him.. We know who, knows about the proof about the muzzle he broke being NOT ZPA property. Oh and nick telling his past trauma, and that he asked officer hopps and his fellow cadet to help him overcome the issue, and it's been improving and such. Maybe even have fellow preds in the accademy cringing at the tale, even that douche... Hoping that guy gets axed though.
girl4word chapter 29 . 11/2/2021
Awesome story please continue soon. I can't wait for Nick and or Judy to confess their feelings and to see Nick and the guys graduate and I wait them all to tag team James. Anyways much love!
D Fox chapter 22 . 10/1/2021
Hey there RiseAgainst522! I just wanted to write to say that this was another superb chapter! One thing that stood out to me in this chapter was your natural and interconnected flow of events. Specifically those leading up to Nick confronting Tom. Everything just built in a really nice arc from the initial observations Nick made about Tom avoiding him, to the "House of Pain" training, to Nick's epiphany while walking back to the dorms, to the confrontation itself. You did a really great job writing that! I appreciate that Nick's confrontation with Tom slowly unwinds. This makes it believable and realistic in my opinion and gives it nice pacing. The fact that Nick's confession of his trust issues segways into him telling his story about the Junior Ranger Scouts is really clever. It seems that nearly every action counts for something or sets up something in your writing. Keep up the excellent work! It is such a pleasure to read your work.
atrhoads05 chapter 29 . 9/30/2021
Are there more chapters to come? Or is this done?
Kiliguana chapter 29 . 9/28/2021
I catch to this story long ago and was hoping there was a sign of updates and hope you post more don't leave this story with out the beautiful ending you painting with, is a very great piece of writting, the details you add and how the flow of the progression of storie goes, any way loved every chapther and may read them again.
D Fox chapter 19 . 9/13/2021
I really am enjoying reading your story! I have read up to this chapter thus far without leaving a review (my apologies), but decided I really need to drop you one at this chapter because your section with Aaron and Nick really resonated with me. I've seen a few other stories where an author gives Nick a musical ability as an instrumentalist, but your take on this comes off as the most genuine in my opinion. There's just something so perfectly accurate and fitting about Nick channeling his personal experiences through his singing and getting visceral emotion out of them. Emotion that those listening can feel as much as they can hear when he sings. As a musician myself, I try to channel experiences when I perform to bring out the emotional aspect in the music, but with only a moderate success rate. It's not easy, and often I find that certain songs just work better for me based on their relation to my life. With all the anguish and emotion that Nick has to draw from, It only makes sense that he could bring feeling to his singing so effortlessly. I also found the fact that both Aaron and Nick are a bit dismissive of their musical ability entirely accurate to my personal experiences with other musicians. It's what the majority of them do when someone complements them, even when they are really accomplished at their instrument. It's a musician thing I guess... and something I also do. The other detail that was extremely fitting in the whole musician arc of this chapter was Aaron recording Nick singing along to his playing on his phone. That's something I've done a few times to some musicians I've played with without telling them. I mainly have done it because I can't believe how excellent they sound on a particular song or piece that we are playing together and don't want to break the mood or make them nervous because they are being recorded. I can't help but want to relive or revisit those moments sometimes and the only way to sorta do that unfortunately is via a recording. Considering your wide selection of solid song recommendations, you must be a pretty musical person yourself (even if by chance you don't play an instrument). Either way you nailed the musician part of this chapter so accurately in my opinion. Thanks for writing this story, there are so many excellent parts to what I have read thus far that really stand out as unique to me in comparison to other stories I have read. I really admire the interconnections you make between different parts and events in the story. It really makes the flow of events come off as organic and makes each part really count since it often comes back at some point or builds into something else. Best!