Reviews for Promise
jondy09 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Aw, cute :)
Maria656 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
This is adorable. Nicely done.
desy chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
That's such a great and cute story... i love it
Sea Siren chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
A beautiful story! How you mange to write such wonderful & brilliant stories, I don't know! but what I do know is that I'll keep on reding loving & appreciating every one!
The Hermione Granger Fan Club chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
That was really lovely. I love Ben and Max and Tinga and Jondy and Zack. Well, actually I love each and every one of the X5s- they're just so damn cool! Ben sounded interesting, imaginative and charming (how could he not be? Sorry, I'm a bit obsessed with Ben at the moment. We're alike, the two of us) and Tinga was a pleasure to read. Zack was well-written too. The bond you established between Max and Jondy was very sweet and believable, and to have an adult Max reflecting at the end of the story was a nice touch.

(I'd pay to see the REALLY little versions of all these X5s. They sound adorable)

This fic was a cute change from the norm for me. I like the song too.
jemma chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
wow powerful stuff
messymissy chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
This was sweet! I liked how you showed how Max and Jondy cared about each other, how they slowly got use to living with the others, how they got to know Ben, how he named them, how Zack cared and tried to protect them, and how Max thought about her and Jondy's promise after all the time of being apart on top of the Space Needle! This was great! Will you write more with this and show what happened with them and have them meet in the future? I really liked this! Good job!