Reviews for Total Drama in space
Piecesxoxo chapter 1 . 1/10
I normally don't react this way but I'm glad about there being no Mike/Zoey/Cameron. (Unlike the other 2, I don't particularly hate Cameron but he's dragged down by those 2 in my opinion, which says a lot cause Mike drags down Zoey imo). A little sad to not see Dakota though (I really don't like that she was mutated).

Anyway, I suggest Anne Maria, LeShawna, Ella, Eva, Jo, Lindsay and Izzy for the girls. And for the dudes, I suggest Scott, Max, Brick, Dave, Justin, Topher, and Trent.
GlitchWarrior chapter 1 . 1/10
Bring Max! That guy would be SO fun! Max is the embodiment of Evil on this show, even if nobody else thinks so!
But in all honesty, it won't exactly be a season without: some appearance from Izzy, contestant or not, a major antagonist (like Courtney, Scott or Scarlett), or a horror challenge (such as "Hook, Line, and Screamer" or "I See London"). So, as a result, my picks are: Izzy, Max, Courtney, and, just for the sake of it, Harold, because come on, Harold is awesome!
TheRiverOtter chapter 1 . 1/8
I suggest DJ/Bridgette/Lightning/Anne Maria/Dave/Sugar/B/Harold/Amy/Justin
acl97.gioia chapter 1 . 1/8
Oh, man. I'll miss Heather/Alejandro/Lightning/Gwen. Anyway... simply throw fun characters like Izzy, Lindsay, Dave, Jo, Sugar, Tyler, Courtney (she HAS to be in it), Staci, Anne Maria, Scott, Beardo, Amy, Ella, Scarlett... please don't add boring, nice characters xD
SpaceZodiac chapter 1 . 1/8
I suggest Bridgette, Leshawna, Sierra, Gwen, Eva and Izzy for the girls and for the boys, D.J, Noah, Cody, Geoff, Justin and Trent