Reviews for Something Worth Fighting For
adriana6563 chapter 2 . 2/15
Please continĂșe with this story
Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2018
Hopefully you can update soon. Been looking for new Vincat ff stories as I missed watching the two of them together. I love to see where this story goes. Hoping that there would be more chapters to come.
Msolsun chapter 2 . 3/19/2018
Great chapter, waiting for more!
selena1715 chapter 2 . 3/10/2018
Nice chap, it was quite short, but I liked. I wonder how Cat's going to help Vincent on solving Alex's murder and how they'd end up stopping Gabe, if they find the evidence necessary. Would they even fall in love with each other as well? Please continue!
BettyEs chapter 2 . 3/8/2018
So, you have got the fabulous 4 working against the bad guy Gabe. Interesting thought. Keep it going.
Msolsun chapter 1 . 1/15/2018
I love it. Waiting for the next chapter!
susannah65 chapter 1 . 1/9/2018
Great start so far with your first chapter. I am very curious about your storyline. How you will develop this story. I am looking forward for the next chapter. I hope you update soon. Thank you so much for this new VinCat story. Hopefully it is not to short and there are many enthralling and lovely twists and turns in it. Lovely greetings from Susann from Germany.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2018
Interesting start keep writing
123 chapter 1 . 1/9/2018
Can not wait to read more! Please keep writing the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2018
Oh I love this s idea, can't wait to read more!
BettyEs chapter 1 . 1/8/2018
Always looking for new VinCat fanfics and hope you continue writing on this one. Would be interesting where you will take this. To be your first it is a different twist than other fics I have read. Interesting!