Reviews for The Son of Alphard
JayBat chapter 29 . 7/26/2020
I’ve been hoping so hard that the baby is not Blaise, and that Allura is not *that* Zabini. But there’s still hope for our time-crossed lovers, right? I mean, changing time is Roman’s job!
Zharkhella chapter 29 . 7/25/2020
Another Chapter! Yay!
MortalCoils chapter 28 . 5/24/2020
SO, i completely love your story (all your stories actually) and I REALLY hope you continue/finish it soon because I just can't wait to see how this ends. Please, please, please update soon!
JayBat chapter 13 . 12/19/2019
I did not see that coming. Excellent, excellent writing, great reveal.
JayBat chapter 9 . 12/19/2019
You know, there's a reason time travel is illegal, it's to stop my head from hurting! :-) One of these days I'll draw myself out a character/time graph of Lian and Roman/Pollux through Dungeons and Tower and Alphard, except it might make my head hurt worse. Is that what you do, do you have a plot/character/time chart you work from?!

Now that Lian is stuck back in Marauder time for a while, I hope she *does* transform at the boys, LOL!
JayBat chapter 7 . 12/18/2019
It's a little reassuring that the boys didn't figure out the Animagus transformation *all* on their own, the old book makes sense. Wait a minute, is Pollux an Animagus?
JayBat chapter 5 . 12/18/2019
Just came over from American in the Tower, and really enjoying Son of Alphard. Just. Well. Does Pollux' interior dialogue *ever* sound less than 20 years old? :-) Yes, I suppose growing up a Black does that to you by the time you're 11.

Pollux is a little hard to like, not that he would ever admit out loud to caring. If Mary and Alice didn't like him, I certainly wouldn't!

Love, love, love your Pandora.
HMRoberts chapter 27 . 5/17/2019
Ok he's gotten himself into a pickle, now! Will he tell her *everything* , now?

Awaiting your next chapter ...

Your Constant Reader,
Heidi R.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/11/2019
It started great but the introduction of Lian killed this story dead . She is the most Mary sue character I've ever seen. The story jumped the shark severely.
threado chapter 26 . 4/15/2019
Wow great story! I can't believe this has not more favs follows and reviews! Please continue this is honestly one of the best fanfiction i have ever read
Zharkhella chapter 26 . 2/13/2019
Thoughts on Allura... If she's Blaise's mother, Roman's a dead man (and probably Blaise's father). I hope she's Blaise's unmentioned aunt.
Nahoki-san chapter 25 . 2/6/2019
Excellent chapter as always.
but I can't help asking myself exactly to what extent does crow control Roman really? As much as I wanna ship him with Allura, how convenient for his image as a death eater that would make it gives me chills. The funny thing is I only started noticing this chapter thanks to Sirius's intervention and The mention of the death mark.
Or is it my imagination? mmm
HiddenReaderNinja chapter 24 . 1/20/2019
*sobs* omgoodness I just died! I love it. I really truly love it. please update again soon!
Zharkhella chapter 24 . 1/20/2019
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Nahoki-san chapter 23 . 1/6/2019
Have I ever said how much I love Roman?