Reviews for When Harry Met Tom
iiAliceii chapter 8 . 10/15
This slipped past me in my inbox originally but was lovely to catch up on now! Can't wait for more :)
Eveandthemysteriousturnip chapter 8 . 10/8
I love this story. It's the perfect blend or romance, drama and comedy. I love how you represent both Harry and Riddle and most of all their banter. I'm can't wait for the day they both realise they are in love with each other.
Eagerly awaiting your next update!
secretsorry chapter 8 . 10/7
This story is great. It wasn’t exactly what I wanted but I’m so glad I picked it I hope we see some updates soon fem Harry is amazing and Tom is such a lovable bastard, Looking forward for more,
Good luck and see you soon.
Thefortunateone chapter 8 . 10/4
Oh I've just finished reading it n my life seems meaningless unless I finish this marvelous story! Oh plz give us more!
I absolutely adore how u wrote Harry!
Harry is my favorite character in the series and I'm always put off when writers make him out of character but EVERYTHING u wrote about her makes me believe it's totally canon!
I hv no problem believing in Tom either!
WAITING AT THE EDGE OF MY SEAT FOR MORE!
xXEverythingchangesXx chapter 4 . 10/4
I'm only on the 4th chapter but I know this'll be one of those stories where you won't know what to do with your life when it ends. I've always loved stories that humanized the villains and this is one I would definitely add at the top of the list.
Rhode Black chapter 8 . 9/27
I love it. Can you continue, please?
musme chapter 8 . 9/26
I like it
Thanks
Another wonderful chapter! They play so well off each other
narusuki11 chapter 8 . 9/23
Hi. How long is Harry's hair?. I think I missed that. Anyway, I really love your writing and the story as a whole. There are a lot to explore like why Dumbledore is wary of Harry and how is their relationship is going to progress from now on?. Will harry be able to come back and is she already changes the future?. I immediately follow you for your next chapter and the next. BTW, I really like that you kept Harry's name as it is and gives her slight boyish but lovable qualities.
crimson hearts chapter 8 . 9/18
i still love this story and loved realizing there was a new chapter for this. god the AN at the end had me excited in anticipation as its funny you say she would eye black. yes i can see riddle thinking she is eyeing him when really well yes she is eyeing him but for whole other reasons other than romantic reasons but ofcoarse he wouldnt know that and couldnt possible know why. lol i really really camt wait to read more. i imagine once there are even more chapters I'll go back and reread the whole story so its more continuous but since its pretty short chapter wise i can still remember it and just refresh by scaning the last chapter before starting the new one. i am so excited though about being able to read more and even rereading this story again. thanks.
can i just say i really like this reforming Tom
kh7907 chapter 8 . 9/13
I LOVE IT SO FAR!
vush chapter 8 . 9/13
loved this chapter
you are an amazing writer
keep up the good work
can't wait for the next chapter
hope u update soon
orion0905 chapter 8 . 9/13
That was both hilarious and horrifying, I feel bad for the kid. Oh well.
orion0905 chapter 7 . 9/13
I wonder if you've gone with the Jasmine route and made her a phoenix, reborn from the ashes. Will Faux now bond with her?