Reviews for When Harry Met Tom
Tyrspawn chapter 17 . 7/22
... I am very confused.

But the story's cool though!
annisaysbye chapter 26 . 7/17
well thats a fucking can of worms
annisaysbye chapter 15 . 7/17
oh god tom. got yourself into a deep fucking hole there.
DebaterMax chapter 7 . 7/11
Uhhh awesome as always but you had toom call Harry Potter not evans
DebaterMax chapter 3 . 7/11
Harry ever so slightly reminds me of luna and I love tagt
iamterribleatnamingthings chapter 28 . 7/11
The Toms need to work together to sabotage Harry.
9CWAI chapter 28 . 7/10
i love this story and how plausible (slowly developed) the romance is.
I would love the next chapter to come soon
sasserus snape chapter 28 . 7/2
This is utterly fricken fantastic!
aki93 chapter 28 . 7/1
I'm that Pretty...trust me
Hahahahha to have that self confidence
elusivetruth chapter 28 . 6/27
Whew, that was a packed chapter! Impromptu duels, social revelations and manipulations, reveals of the homeless variety, and then there's the end. As we were just reminded, Harry's been facing off against dark wizards since she was eleven, but Grindelwald went be a walk in the park, even with her specialness.

And poor Alphard... Oh, poor Alphard. I just wanna give him a hug after all of this.
Omg, yesss! Finally an update! I literally love this story so much! It's hilarious and I love the way all the characters are portrayed! Ah, Tom. You've always got some ulterior motive, haven't you? I don't quite understand the last section; Harry plans to take Grindelwald with her to the future? Can't wait for the next update!
Nataly SkyPot chapter 28 . 6/25
Muy bueno.
heleana1 chapter 28 . 6/25
More please!
Elelith chapter 28 . 6/24
Yay, I’m glad you continued this. You have a real gift at portraying truly awkward silences and moments. I’m cringing along with the cast. You also managed to make me ship poor Alphie and Harry. Although at this rate Tom is going to cause him to realise which gender he is attracted to much faster. Thanks for the update!
2,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »