Reviews for Aftermath
AraGio chapter 8 . 1/27
Please update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
This was AMAZING, but you got the Latin wrong. Argentum means silver in Latin, Aurum is gold.
anonymouth chapter 8 . 3/24/2016
Well, that was quite a journey!
My personal feelings of Dumbledore as a conniving bastard always get in the way of me enjoying any fic he's 'nice' in, but nevertheless, I quite got into this. His explanations to Severus... I could almost feel the excruciating pain that kind of honesty brings.
I'm really sad to see there's not more, but I guess it's better than a terribly sad ending. I'm just going with the thought that Minerva's demons will be settled, and they're living in a cottage somewhere about now!
Thanks for sharing, I'm so glad to have read this!
anonymouth chapter 5 . 3/24/2016
I've never read Minerva's dilemma written like this before (I guess you'd be pleased to know!)
It's... charming, in a really terrible-angsty-aching kind of way. I'm torn between wondering if they'd have actually had sex that quickly, and reminding myself that I did, so it's not unrealistic, haha!
anonymouth chapter 3 . 3/24/2016
Bloody hell!
anonymouth chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Oh, my God!
Oh. MYGod!
Omygod!
I normally forget to review chapter by chapter but this... I'm so hooked! So tense!
And why why why have I not read this story before?!
Arial Wolf chapter 8 . 3/22/2016
wow oh wow emotional rollla coasta or what
but wow
looking forward to seeing how the relationships develop
amazing
brilliant thank you
MistressParamore chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I would love this to be finished! Even though I have never thought of MMc/HG, it is surprisingly hot.
Dumbledore's line to Snape "I am a hundred years older than you!" was (unintentionally) amusing, but witches and wizards live a lot longer than muggles I gather.
I hope you do manage to finish this, I would to see it!
D chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
i want to cry D,:

this was very very cute

even though it might be weird I really like this pairing... :D

thanks for writing, you are very skilled!
BrokePerception chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Very good first chapter. I'm intrigued and off to read more.
CarlieDi chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
I loved it, I loved it, I LOVED IT! Just when I thought that there was no life beyond Snarry! This is one of the most amazing fics i have read in ages and I love the pairings despite them not being my usual. Are you going to finish this? I'd very much like it if you did, please?
BrokePerception chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
Mmm. I don't believe Minerva would have gone so far as to touch her between her legs. She would have taken more time to get there. I don't quite get how she's suddenly orgasming as well, but that's most likely my mistake. However, you have portrayed well the amount of conflicting emotions in Minerva, and it is so beautiful to read how she's painfully trying to believe her lies, but can't. She does love her.
Marish89 chapter 8 . 8/24/2007
Please continue, I would like to see how Minerva and Hermione relationship progresses. Please update!1
Minervarulezxx chapter 8 . 7/26/2007
wow. really touching story. are you going to update? i would really like to know if Hermione and Minerva's relationship developes?

Minervarulez x
Shiro Ryuu chapter 8 . 7/18/2007
OMW. Yeah... Okay, so I have to admit that the AD/SS squicked me out rather a bit in some places. On the other hand, in a sick way it's sort of a treat to find something on the internet that I haven't been desensitized to yet xD For instance, I have long since stopped feeling the slightest amount of squick over Minerva/Hermione, so I found that part very sweet Minerva's reluctance was touching, and Hermione's repeated references to the books she'd read on the subject made me giggle :D The AD/SS part was written quite beautifully too, really... *sideways glance* I may, 'may' have to scrub my mind out with soap, we'll see, but you made me care enough about Snape that it was a very enjoyable read anyway. I suppose this is probably done now? Both the couples seem to have come together well... *looks up* Well, a small epilogue (of the morning after for both, maybe?) might have been nice, but seeing as how this hasn't been updated in four year, I guess that isn't going to happen :o Heh... Anyway, thanks for sharing.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »