Reviews for we could plant a house, we could build a tree
stephy9191 chapter 58 . 8/18
I loved this so much, I can't think of enough words to describe it the joy this gave me.
Finished it in 2 days in between cramps and 4am shifts but no regrets, this story made be laugh out loud and tear up and maybe most importantly write a comment which I rarely do. Thanks for the amazing story, really excited to see what else you have in store!
Blue chapter 58 . 6/5
Woh! Thank you so much for this fic and the amazing songs and for your support's friends! I don't even remember how I found this fic but I'm glad I did it and I had really enjoyed all of these (my emotions were up and down n_n)
SarahLeighGoodwin chapter 58 . 4/28
What we really need is a detailed account of Rey’s pregnancy and labor because I think that would be interesting as hell. (PLEASE WRITE THIS, I BEG YOU)
The Ethereal Wolf chapter 55 . 4/23
You are an extremely great writer anf I absolutely loved the story, binge read the whole thing, but I am sad to say that I was just a bit disappointet by the shoehorning of Ryan... Not the fact that she was with someone else, but the extreme suddeness of it after a huge slow burn development of two much more likeable characters just threw me completely off, but definitely still like most everything else.
Catulla chapter 58 . 3/31
Awwwww I just powered through this story over a weekend and it’s so fucking precious! Such a wonderful way of doing an AU story. I love it!
SarahLeighGoodwin chapter 58 . 3/27
Wow. I found this 2 days ago and couldn’t put it down. This was so beautiful and real and amazing. Definitely one of my favorite fics
Byroniclover chapter 58 . 3/20
Enjoyed this so much, I don’t usually have enough patience for such a slow burn but it was well worth it. Great characterisation and concept! Devoured it in just over a day, thanks for sharing!
The Wolf Girl chapter 58 . 3/20
This was the first modern Reylo AU I've ever read and it was so beautiful. I loved the characterizations and how you still included other characters and little plots from Stars Wars. This is going in my favorites for sure!
ReluctantAthlete chapter 58 . 3/7
I loved this story so much! So angsty. And all that music from the 90s! What a blast from the past! I appreciate the proper grammar and punctuation a lot and the story is really well thought out without being cheesy and forcing situations. I loved it!
A Random Reader chapter 58 . 2/4
Hello, I've been reading fanfiction for more than 10 years so I know a good fiction from a bad one. You're my first fanfiction review ever. It was good. It was so good that I decided to leave this review to tell you that. It was amazing, simply amazing. I loved it. Don't stop doing this, hell, write a book someday :)
Guest chapter 58 . 12/23/2018
Oh my fuck my heart. I literally cried this is so beautiful. I’m crying now. That was so lovely, I started this story this morning and I just finished omg it was so beautiful...
FOSTER-KEEFE chapter 58 . 12/21/2018
Okay, so let me tell you a little something. YOU ARE AMAZING AND THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST FIC I HAVE EVER READ! YOU HAVE MADE ME CRY, LAUGH, GASP IN SURPRISE AND FEEL LIKE AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT PERSON! I loooved this story from start to finish. The characters are realistic and deep, the storyline is AMAZEBALLS and the writing is soooo beautiful! I could marry this fic and never ever regret it! And okaaay mane I hated you at a few points in this story... But that just confirms how talented of an author you are! THANK YOU!
Aglaonema chapter 58 . 11/28/2018
Woow you absolutely blew my mind ! It's by far my all time favourite Reylo fanfiction. It made me smile and grin and made my heart ache. I really really loved it (and I kind of hate you right now, because I should have gone to bed hours ago but I really wanted to know the end... )
Cluckster chapter 58 . 11/27/2018
I binged read this story like I've never binged read before. This was absolutely perfect. From the characterization to the actual plot to the nostalgia i was inflicted with almost every single chapter. From Lisa Frank to Warped Tour that was my whole childhood lmao
I loved the way you handled their characters but made sure their relationship was a healthy one, especially in the end. This has been one of my favorite stories to read ever. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 58 . 11/25/2018