Reviews for Bleeding Hearts
curious chapter 24 . 2/11/2008
wow... the your 24 chaptered story was splendid...

but heartbreaking.

to tell you truth my heart was thumping the whole time in the last two chapters.

and if it is not too much trouble could you tell me what happened to draco?

did he die from the forest by being attacked by monsters

or killed himself

or just simply ran away and

living life as a walking corpse without hermione?

im very curious.

please reply back if possible and again

a very tragic but beautifully written story.

simply breath taking...
Tearrer chapter 24 . 2/16/2007
Oh my gosh. That was chillingly frightful. I can't believe she died, and... it was Draco who did it. I actually started tearing up; that never happens to me!

Your story was amazing! I love your writing sense and the inconsistency of their relationship the entire story. Honestly, though, I was considering stopping my reading near the beginning! Draco was so terrible Dx. I just felt so badly for Hermione. She was trying so hard and he was so cruel o. I lovedd all the emotions in it ].

You did verryy nice smut scenes too ;). I took a pleasure in reading those! Not too... detailed or descriptive but just enough to make it hot! Lol. Oh! And with the first almost-sex scene, I loved how you made it stop and didn't have Hermione rush into things ]. That put a sense of realism in the story nicely.

Hm... what else... I can't believe Draco's constant deception! I mean, it's well-expected and everything but it was so... MUCH. First he cheats on her, then he kidnapps her knowing that there is a chance she COULD die [psh, and she did xP] when he's supposed to be in LOVE with her! He's completely indecisive about everything! First he wants to save her life from the evil dad and then he goes and ends it himself!

My favorite part of the story was the middle and ending of 'The Truth'. That chapter was intense! So sweet and I loved that the evilness of Draco's past actions had finally dawned on him. his harshness needed to haunt him and if did at last. Then he was able to admit everything to himself and -sighs- it's so romantic x3.

AND my last comment of this excessive review will be that I loved Draco's relationship between his mother and him! It was so sweet and it was good to know that there was at least one, strong, influential person in his life that may have been able to change his ways. He was so nice to her and it was the only real time it showed how nice he could really be as a character when not uploading his facade.

AND that's basically it! So I do believe this is one of the reviews that hold as evidence to prove that I get way too into fanfics! Ahh well, at least it's educational in a sense ;D. I loved you story, the plot line, your somewhat original characters and emotions, and your writing skills/habits in general. You're a very powerful author and I do hope you continue to write and now waste your talents ;D. Congrats and fabulously written fanfiction! I really did enjoyed reading it ]!

-Dana (xxTeardropKisses)
Grager Soul chapter 24 . 10/28/2006
Excellent and original ending. Congratulation
Granger soul chapter 9 . 10/27/2006
Hm really interesting, although I hope this dont get mushy. I liked their interaction cruel and secretive at the same time.
Granger soul chapter 8 . 10/27/2006
What a wonderful and dark fic, excellent Draco/Hermione interaction, and really elegant writing, I am facinated.
Lady of Romance chapter 24 . 8/28/2006
Bravo! You're the first author on this site that has ever made me cry from their story. It was perfect. Keep up the good work.

Lady of Romance
Guest chapter 24 . 6/11/2006
I have so much to say about this story that I don't know where to start. I'll make it brief though. This story was good. Not great, but really good. Their were some mistakes here and there but just minor things.

I've got to say, the ending was done well. It was a mysterious. The only thing I did not like about your story was the fact that you made Hermione seem to weak. Yes, weak and needy. You portrayed her and the typical women who always goes back to the man she loves even though he caused her a great amount of pain.

From her history, of her home life and all, she would NEVER do that. Just trust me when I say this. Abused victum's do not act like that. I don't know if I can fully make you understand what I mean, but then who can? Only the victum's themselves.

Anyways, Draco, what can I say? At many points I hated the way you described his character. He loved yet caued her so much pain. I get the concept, but at points it was over the edge. The way I see it, he's the one that killed her. No I don't mean by when he stabbed her by the dagger, I mean actually killed her from the moment he claimed he loved her.

Dragged her into a world of more pain. not happiness. Yes, he brought a smile upon her face but at what price? Her own downfall, her death. And at the same time, his own. This story held so many bigger mistakes, that I wish I would be able to explain them all to you. But i'll refrain from doing so.

I just want you to read your own story again. And actually read it. Forget that your the one who wrote it, read from anther perspective. You'll definatly see where I'm coming from.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you should change this story and write one of those "they lived happily ever after endinds," particularily I don't like them. I like a good tradgety but only when all the loose ends are tied up. In your story, their were many loose ends to tie up. Regarding her father, her friends, her life.

Hmm... So much for me being brief, oh well. I might come back to this story one day and fully explain what I mean. But until then keep writing. And please don't take this as a flame, because its not. I do infact like your story, I'm just saying you can improve it greatly.

Well until next time, bye.

From,

A random 16 year old who has too many opinions for her own good.
Reading Better then real life chapter 24 . 10/18/2005
did malfoy kill himself? you can live after someone you really loved die's and cutting isnt the answer to all problems.
CecilBlack chapter 24 . 9/10/2005
OMGosh this was such a touching story! I cried like a baby and I felt like a complete idiot. You really are talented, I love Draco/Hermione ships. I was worried about the ending when I was reading the beginning of chapter 24 because I thought it might end up being a cliff hanger but it concluded well. Keep up the great work!
mysterious silhouette chapter 24 . 8/22/2005
wow. i lost my list of fanfics for a while, so i havent been able to read updates all at once. i started at the beginning of your story all over again, and reread it straight through. you did an excellent job. coming from another writer. i havent gotten around to writing a fanfic yet, but i've been writing stories and poems for most of my life. you have an amazing talent. with writing, and being able to make the reader feel the character's pain. bringing them to tears with what's happening. i've never went through the things hermione had in your story, but our feelings and outlooks on things are the same. i loved your ending, and the only thing i found wrong with the story itself were a few minor typo's. so major props to you! i cant wait to read more of your fanfictions!

!*~Charlotte~*!
heather chapter 24 . 8/6/2005
your mean ! its to sad. im bawling like a baby
HATE chapter 24 . 7/11/2005
okay well i really really luved ur story though i think that Hermione was never happy happy...in ur story u did not give Draco much compassion...i know u said he luved her but it seemed more of a 'forced' thing. I mean that Hermione was the one suffering all throughout...it seemed whenver she began the slightest bit of happiness it would be gone...well i'm confused did Draco die at the end?...And how could u let them both die! they deserve happiness...or AT LEAST both die together...I HATE YOU!...but ovverall good story...ur a talented witer!
grrr chapter 24 . 4/19/2005
I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!
PrettyBookworm chapter 24 . 2/19/2005
I definitely loved this story because I'm really into Draco/Hermione love stories and this one is one of the few that I have liked. My congratulations to the author: Jaded-bella!Keep writing.
Bleeding-Aphrodite chapter 24 . 1/9/2005
that was the most amazing story i have ever read. i laughed, i cried, i was amazed. if you ever do another one, a happy ending is always my favorite. i loved it.

Kaitlyn-camp:D