Reviews for Terminal Love
B.Rhys chapter 15 . 9/10
Totally not crying. Nope, I've just been staring at the screen to long.
Evee chapter 1 . 9/3
I read this in my free time it was good Good job
Yunaff28 chapter 15 . 8/24
I love your story i was happy that it had a happy ending
You should become an author... Your writing is amazing!
The Rain Will Fade chapter 15 . 8/13
I think i cried through most of this, good to see that I’m still the strongest of willed people *softly sniffles*. What a wonderful story though, in all seriousness
FrayGray chapter 15 . 8/5
This story had absolutely everything! I loved your take on the characters and the turn out of the story. It was so real and raw!
MaraDragneel3113 chapter 1 . 7/6
Wow. Just wow! This story felt so real. I was in tears my throat clenched up and everything! Awesome job!
TheLastFlyingGrayson3 chapter 15 . 7/4
This book made me cry at least five times. So brilliantly written and the emotions just feel so real. Definitely a must read.
This story was just amazing. I could it playing out in my head and that’s when you know a story is great. I almost wish it could be made into a movie.
Graciewashere33 chapter 5 . 6/26
Best chapter so far! I love this sooo much!
Payton chapter 15 . 6/14
You must've laced this story with some kind of magic onions because I've been sobbing since Chapter 7.
Such a beautiful story, thank you.
TroppoFavolosoPerVoi chapter 15 . 5/21
oof this was soooo good. i just binged it all in one instead of actually getting some sleep. not a waste at all! the emotions all felt so real and perfectly portrayed that i kind of wondered if you had some experience because it all seemed so real. thank you so much for this and i hope you keep writing!
MissMangaChick chapter 15 . 4/30
I loved this story so much! I laughed, cried, and smiled with joy. I'm so happy Lucy and Natsu are living the life they deserve too. Congrats on finishing the story and thank you for writing it.I really enjoyed it and will gladly be awaiting another story!
lxndzxx chapter 15 . 4/28
Reading this story was such a delightful experience. I honestly cried. A lot. I felt the emotions that they felt. It was all written so so beautifully, I couldn't stop reading. Thank you so much!
Hipster012 chapter 15 . 4/25
The epilogue was just what it is. It gave off closer needed and it was amazing. So I think you did a good job cindering ...216 PAGEs! I can atleast acknowledge that I would never have the patience to write so much. And that's amazing truly amazing.