Reviews for Terminal Love
MaraDragneel3113 chapter 1 . 7/6
Wow. Just wow! This story felt so real. I was in tears my throat clenched up and everything! Awesome job!
TheLastFlyingGrayson3 chapter 15 . 7/4
This book made me cry at least five times. So brilliantly written and the emotions just feel so real. Definitely a must read.
This story was just amazing. I could it playing out in my head and that’s when you know a story is great. I almost wish it could be made into a movie.
Graciewashere33 chapter 5 . 6/26
Best chapter so far! I love this sooo much!
Payton chapter 15 . 6/14
You must've laced this story with some kind of magic onions because I've been sobbing since Chapter 7.
Such a beautiful story, thank you.
TroppoFavolosoPerVoi chapter 15 . 5/21
oof this was soooo good. i just binged it all in one instead of actually getting some sleep. not a waste at all! the emotions all felt so real and perfectly portrayed that i kind of wondered if you had some experience because it all seemed so real. thank you so much for this and i hope you keep writing!
MissMangaChick chapter 15 . 4/30
I loved this story so much! I laughed, cried, and smiled with joy. I'm so happy Lucy and Natsu are living the life they deserve too. Congrats on finishing the story and thank you for writing it.I really enjoyed it and will gladly be awaiting another story!
lxndzxx chapter 15 . 4/28
Reading this story was such a delightful experience. I honestly cried. A lot. I felt the emotions that they felt. It was all written so so beautifully, I couldn't stop reading. Thank you so much!
Hipster012 chapter 15 . 4/25
The epilogue was just what it is. It gave off closer needed and it was amazing. So I think you did a good job cindering ...216 PAGEs! I can atleast acknowledge that I would never have the patience to write so much. And that's amazing truly amazing.
Ananymoose chapter 15 . 4/24
I loved this story. From beginning to end it had my toes curling in anticipation as to what would happen next. Plus, thank the kings that you have good grammar. I’m a huge grammar nerd and it bothers me to my very core when a story with this much potential is ruined by bad grammar. I love the story, the way it was written, and how much dedication you clearly put into it. Thank you very, very much
sayuri-chan-aly chapter 15 . 4/22
I loved it! thank you for this epilogue! i loved your story!
PrismRootStarlight chapter 15 . 4/22
I absolutely enjoyed reading this! It brought me to tears both of sadness and happiness!:’) This really was amazing. I LOVE IT! XD
DarkDragoness97 chapter 15 . 4/22
THIS STORY IS JUST SO AMAZING AND I'M SO GLAD YOU DIDN'T KILL LUCY OFF! Sorry for not reviewing sooner, I haven't been on FF for a while :')
MnMAllyn chapter 15 . 4/21
I'm so happy for all of them, especially for Lucy and Natsu. After all the hardahips that all of them endured they finally get to have their own happy endings. It's so cute to see Gray's son to be protective over Nashi, I guess this is for future reference. Thank you for a job well done. I enjoyed this story. And I look forward to your next works.
breakinq chapter 15 . 4/21
this story was so good and the writing was amazing! i'm so happy you saw it to the end because it was worth the wait! i'll be looking forward to your next fairy tail fanfic