Reviews for the only thing you have to fear is fear itself
Hogwarts Official chapter 1 . 2/15
Your feedback from Hogwarts for Assignment 1

Your Grade: 20/20 - O (Outstanding)

Your Examiner: Lizzy (SiriusMarauderFan)

Your Feedback:

I really enjoyed your take on Pansy. I usually can't stand her but I'm a sucker for redeemed characters and I like seeing, not only a Slytherin Auror, but her and Harry's friendship.

It was very original and was a great addition to the plot rather than Harry being paranoid about one of Draco's colleagues or something. I love the idea of Draco being a Healer as well!

I love his and Harry's relationship and how easy their dialogue was with each other, just talking about their days. It was beautiful.

Story's flow was great. I thought it was a unique interpretation of the prompt and you did well with incorporating it into the story. I'm impressed with you managed to make it the center of the fic without making it obvious.

The story was really enjoyable and I'm so glad you had Pansy approach Harry about his paranoia and show her maturity. Spag was perfect. Great job!
2olluxampora chapter 1 . 2/1
This was so sweet! I really liked your characterization of Pansy, and how there's part of her that still likes Draco and wishes she could be with him, but that she's rooting for him and Harry and that she actually noticed Harry's worries and talked to him about it. Love the fact that Harry and Pansy have gossip sessions about the other Aurors too lol. There were a few sentences here and there that felt a little clunky/stilted, but nothing that really kept me from enjoying it! All the little details like Harry being comforted by the scent of Draco's cologne and the implication that a lot of people still don't trust Draco after the war were great. Good job!
antarcticas chapter 1 . 1/27
you are such drarry trash vicky XD
i like jealous!harry, and how pansy isn't that terrible. she couldn't have been that terrible.

also, draco is really cute here. so is harry. i feel like squealing a lot.
I know okay chapter 1 . 1/17
This was kind of hilarious. Although I've seen insecurities like this destroy relationships that could have been good.
MottledGlory chapter 1 . 1/9