Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Chaucer is totally the guy to tease the object of his affection. And he does. XD Brilliant.
thirteenthwind chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I love how you captured the voices of all the characters so wonderfully. This is fantastic. Nice work, good job, write more - all that good stuff.

But seriously.

It's damn hard to get a voice down that well without a ton of effort. So kudos. :)
Fellfire chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I really like it!

This pairing is so much fun..hehe
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Lol! Oh God that ending was hilarious... I love it! 'The lost art of yanking pigtails' indeed... Oh man, I haven't laughed that much for... A while. XD I can't remember.

And I love the 'And Chaucer might be a litle bit in love with all of them...' because it fits him so well, and the way he acts only makes it even beter. Love this!
GeminiCancer chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
giggle
Sunny chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
"But he's pretty sure being a writer has got to do with gambling, and lying, and stealing, and wearing stupid coats, and swaggering around like nobody's got any right to unless they own God's earth, or their legs aren't properly attached to the rest of them."

So true. : D

This story is adorable. I like how subtle it is. Very in-character. Good job!
BandGeek58407 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Hilarious! Wat in this was great! _
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Haha, I watched this movie last weekend and thought that their banter was really kinda cute, and that they'd make a nice pair, and here I find this story! XD

Anyway, I love how everyone seems to know of Chaucer's affections but Wat, and how simply fun this story is.
Tani Barton chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Hehe, loved this. Poor Wat and his stolen food!
Autum chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
10 points for intriguing me enough to read A Knight's Tale fanfiction; 50 for making it actually good; 100 for making it my guilty pleasure pairing from the fandom!
Lonicera Japonica chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I...I was going to leave a very nice, coherent, well-thought-out review for this. I really was. Instead, I am going to squeal like a little girl and flail with wild and merciless abandon because this, this here? Is possibly the best thing ever. Just...ever. The characters, the voices...I could tell who was talking even if you hadn't labelled it. Poor Wat is such a hopeless idiot and Chaucer is so clever; he doesn't stand a chance. Oh, and as for the bit about being a little bit in love with all of them? You win for that. You win lots of little internets. I'm going to go babble somewhere out of the public eye now.
RIPStitches chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Absolute genius. And completely obvious in the flim. I laughed out loud several times :)
Duo Yuy-Chang chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Yo!

"Get over what?"

"yes"

SIMPLY GENIUS! I love this pairing. Ashame there isn't that much to read from them [ I got addicted and all.

Best story!
prieda chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
"Get over what?" says Wat.

"Yes," says Roland.

rotfl. Lovely. Great measure of the way the characters work. As an interesting aside fonging is actually kicking ;)
Duchc chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Brilliant!

Easily one of the best fics regarding this pairing that I have come across, "people underestimate the lost art of yanking pigtails" made me chuckle :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »