Reviews for All you need is Love, Isn't it?
dinkycharlie chapter 103 . 10/30/2014
Hello,

I found your story a couple of dass ago and got totally addicted to it. Well at first I was quite confused because Van seemed a little bit OOC but I got used to it. But most important you made a really authentic story about the two of them. Being torn between the two world Hitomi lives in, not ready to make a final choice and so on. I really loved it. So after 103 chapters you decided to take a break. I fully understand the importance of real life issues etc. But don't keep us hanging in there! Please! We came so far! I hope to read more of you!
Guest chapter 103 . 6/20/2014
are you ever going to finish this? i have to know what happens lol
INDA chapter 39 . 3/13/2011
I know its been awhile but i hope you see it in your heart to finish this. I would love to see them get back together and truly love one another. The last time I left a review/update note was in march of last year. 3/3/10. Hope you get back to this.
kimmi0490 chapter 103 . 3/31/2010
Wow this has been a great story and i know you haven't updated for years but i really hope you get back to this. It's a very emotional story, its been fanastic to read and is my most favourite story. Please please please Continue D
Inda chapter 80 . 3/30/2010
just was wondering when are you going to update this story?/ Hope you haven't forgot this one. hope to hear from you soon.
neithan02 chapter 103 . 2/19/2010
hello there ;)

actually it has been quite some time since I last posted something ;)

how are oyu and I liked the end, nevertheless I have to read it all again.

see you
MeiSquared chapter 103 . 8/1/2009
Omg, I'm actually crying!

Poor Van! Hurry! Find her before you lose her forever!

Hopefully, Hitomi will get it through her thick head that whether she likes it or not, Van will wait for her!

Cuz he loves her so much that probably the only thing that could hurt him would be what she's doing right now!

Uwaah! This is truely a wonderful story! I hope that you return to it someday! I'd like to see how it ends :)

Hopefully, a happy ending :)

Well, I'll keep my eye out, just in case

Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Chika out
enyalie1134 chapter 103 . 4/12/2009
-cries-

That is such a sad part of the story to end it on. I feel so sad, but I hope that one day you will return to this lovely story and finish it. So hopefully we can have a happy ending with Van and Hitomi, poor kids never get a break. I would love to know what happens. It is so well written and everything flows and makes sense. Oh I can't wait until you finish it.

-jumps up and down like a little girl-

Sorry it was just such an exciting read that I felt the urge to comment again and show support in hopes that I can read the end of this touching story. I really hope Van gets Hitomi back in your story, I've never been so angry with the silly little girl. (of course she is only 15 so who can blame her, teenagers are bizarre little creatures) Haha

And you have inspired me to write again this time about Escaflowne so thank you. Hope to read more of you work soon.
enyalie1134 chapter 49 . 4/12/2009
All I have to say is wow. This story is fantastic thus far. Beautifully written and everyone seems so true to the series even though they have grown its amazing. This chapter is by far my favorite thus far due to Hitomi and Merle. I just love those two friends most of the time but still bugging the hell out of each other its great. I seriously had to grab a blanket to press to my mouth because I was laughing so hard, if I had a less sturdy chair I'm sure I would have fallen off.

Thanks for posting those two AMV videos I enjoyed them immensely. Ordinary Day was so great I almost cried. Thanks for this wonderful story its truly an AWESOME read.
punkjetaime chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Corresponds almost perfectly to the characters built in the tv series.

You can almost imagine it as a continuation...

"Hitomi... Hitomi... Hitomi...HITOMI!"

hahaha

so Van.
X-Calibur chapter 103 . 11/30/2008
This has been a wonderful reread. I had to start from the beginning and I was hooked on this story. I know it's been a long time, but I do hope someday you finish this. The way the last chapter you uploaded was such a cliffhanger that it can kill. I want to know more and I'm sure your other readers would want to know how this all ends. Keep up the work. This is something that shouldn't be left unfinished.
LiveToLie chapter 13 . 11/1/2008
Good story so far, looking forward to reading the rest.
DarkAngelCharmer chapter 103 . 6/29/2008
I liked your story so far but what really got me is the letter by Hitomi.I wished that it could of sounded more of a letter stating that she would be back, but I guess you have something eles in mind.
Arisuke chapter 103 . 2/21/2008
Man, when are you going to finish this? I can't stand waiting for a long time. In the meantime, can you read the stories that I posted and give a review, at least?
Itachiforever342 chapter 103 . 8/29/2007
Ah...a long wait, huh? I hope its not like years on end, because that usually takes your inspiration. It looks like its winding down, so I'll be waiting for the next update, whenever that will be.
1,206 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »