Reviews for Chuck vs La Belle Dame sans Merci
DetroitNate chapter 20 . 9/13
I love this story! The action is well done and the writing is great, well done!
MyNameIsJeffNImLost chapter 20 . 8/1
Excellent story
helciakuras chapter 11 . 7/15
Hi I am enjoying the premise of this story, without the intersect but sort of with in that Chuck is adept at making connections from that initial encounter at 9yo w/o having actually received the intersect from Bryce. However, I feel that the relationship with Sarah has progressed quite quickly, even too quickly. I am very Charah, but I feel that a slow development here could have really complemented the rest of the story, particularly how their first encounter occurred.
blazedflame chapter 20 . 7/5
One of the best Chuck Fanfic I've ever read
calaris829 chapter 1 . 3/14
This is one of my favorite Chuck fanfiction stories on fanfiction. I've read it 3 times and continue to enjoy it each time.
janderking chapter 20 . 3/11
Muito bom esperando por mais histórias assim...
Fayari chapter 20 . 12/21/2018
Great story! Kudos to you! I actually wish that the TV show producers explored this type of story in some sort of AU spin-off of the show.
bahall1964 chapter 20 . 11/20/2018
Sorry for the delay but I just recently was able to get caught up with my favorites and this is definitely one of them. I loved the way Sarah and Chuck met and eventually got past it to become a couple. It was a very exciting and intriguing story from start to finish. This is absolutely one of your best stories.
ChuckAddiction chapter 20 . 9/30/2018
What a great story and very well written! I will be re-reading this one a lot... Many thanks for your hard work.
supercode chapter 20 . 9/30/2018
Great story! It's too bad Chuck and Ellie didn't get to see their parents again, though. And I would have liked to see more Morgan in the story. Still, an excellent tale!
phnxgrl chapter 19 . 9/24/2018
I loved that Chuck triggered an EMP device on the bad guys. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 18 . 9/24/2018
I loved how the surveillance of the bad guys is going hot. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 17 . 9/24/2018
I loved the group created to thwart a bioweapon attack is aided by Chuck's brilliance. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 16 . 9/24/2018
I loved how Fulcrum rigged a bomb in the intersect room killing the Director and 6 agents including Bryce. Please continue.
Berksboy chapter 20 . 9/24/2018
So, I haven't done a chapter by chapter review as this story is now complete.

Firstly, i really liked the idea of the recap from Chuck, 'Hi, My name is Chuck' nice idea to put this in overall and it is canon related as well, although i'm not worried about canon as i do prefer AU's.

Overall, this is a very enjoyable story and an excellent epilogue to conclude the story, i liked the redemption of Sarah after the interrogation and her change from agent to person, always an interesting story on it's own, plus of course she had to be the 'Black Knight' i liked the part of the pick pocket, you knew she picked on the wrong woman, this reminds me of the beginning and ending of the O.C. there's hope if there's someone out there that believes in you, nice touch and i must say very original, i haven't read a FF story of Sarah saving / helping someone from doing what she herself used to do and be.

There's a couple of errors i picked up on, the Mrs. Radford or Mrs. Sandford? the house number 5948 is meant to be 5498?, i think and is it not meant to read either 'The belief that Chuck was out of HER league or The belief that Sarah was out of his league'? just minor, minor quibbles.

I'm surprised i didn't pick this up from the first chapter release as i have read previous stories from this writer and enjoyed them.
If you get a chance, give this a go, i highly recommend it.

Cheers