Reviews for Chuck vs La Belle Dame sans Merci
phnxgrl chapter 19 . 1h
I loved that Chuck triggered an EMP device on the bad guys. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 18 . 1h
I loved how the surveillance of the bad guys is going hot. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 17 . 1h
I loved the group created to thwart a bioweapon attack is aided by Chuck's brilliance. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 16 . 2h
I loved how Fulcrum rigged a bomb in the intersect room killing the Director and 6 agents including Bryce. Please continue.
berksboy chapter 20 . 11h
So, I haven't done a chapter by chapter review as this story is now complete.

Firstly, i really liked the idea of the recap from Chuck, 'Hi, My name is Chuck' nice idea to put this in overall and it is canon related as well, although i'm not worried about canon as i do prefer AU's.

Overall, this is a very enjoyable story and an excellent epilogue to conclude the story, i liked the redemption of Sarah after the interrogation and her change from agent to person, always an interesting story on it's own, plus of course she had to be the 'Black Knight' i liked the part of the pick pocket, you knew she picked on the wrong woman, this reminds me of the beginning and ending of the O.C. there's hope if there's someone out there that believes in you, nice touch and i must say very original, i haven't read a FF story of Sarah saving / helping someone from doing what she herself used to do and be.

There's a couple of errors i picked up on, the Mrs. Radford or Mrs. Sandford? the house number 5948 is meant to be 5498?, i think and is it not meant to read either 'The belief that Chuck was out of HER league or The belief that Sarah was out of his league'? just minor, minor quibbles.

I'm surprised i didn't pick this up from the first chapter release as i have read previous stories from this writer and enjoyed them.
If you get a chance, give this a go, i highly recommend it.

Cheers
Neil :)
berksboy chapter 19 . 12h
Mrs. Sandra Radford- (Sand)ra Rad(ford) Mrs. Sandford, get it, is this why there was the possible error last chapter, only interested because that's my surname, Sandford that is.

Great chapter, coming to a nice conclusion, it's nice to read that Sarah really didn't go ahead with the Assassination order in Scotland, scumbag Larkin stirring the pot, got his just rewards.
berksboy chapter 18 . 19h
Good chapter, my only query is Sarah called Mrs. Radford , am I missing something here?
phnxgrl chapter 15 . 20h
I loved Chuck's confrontation with Bryce. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 14 . 22h
I loved how Sarah technically answered Bryce's questions about her impression over Chuck. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 13 . 22h
I loved the sting operation planned by Chuck. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 12 . 22h
I loved how Sarah told Chuck about her dealings with his nemesis Bryce. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 11 . 22h
I loved the advice Sarah received from her therapist. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 10 . 23h
I loved how Sarah is recognizing her need for Chuck. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 9 . 23h
I loved Sarah meeting Zondra in Chuck's presence. Too Funny! Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 8 . 23h
I loved how Sarah and Chuck are drawn to each other. Please continue.