Reviews for Chuck vs La Belle Dame sans Merci
Geochili chapter 6 . 2/19
You'd think Sarah wouldn't trust Graham after he'd ordered her to work under Ryker on an unsanctioned mission to murder an innocent couple and their child. But, you'd be wrong. Well...not necessarily 'trust', but Sarah can count on Graham to order her keep killing people for Graham's 'Greater Good' to satisfy her bloodlust. 'Symbiotic' is probably a better word than 'trust'? Maybe 'codependency'?

Sarah kept killing people for Graham even after her hth with Gayle. It's like she couldn't stop herself...taking the next mission to kill that is. Fucking randos is later in the story...
Geochili chapter 12 . 10/21/2023
This is the best answer Sarah can give to Chuck's question? JFC...
"C: So, the thing with Bryce is it ... over?
SSarah wanted to touch him but didnt dare.) Yes, I like to work alone now, and if our paths ever did cross again, then it would be strictly professional."

Sarah has a real gift for putting her Chuck at ease around Bryce *hard eyeroll *. And this was a private conversation with Chuck.
Geochili chapter 12 . 10/21/2023
Chuck knew Bryce. Chuck knew that Sarah slept with randos at nightclubs. Chuck surely knew there would be a solid line between Sarah and Bryce on the org chart. The past is just that, but the shit still hurts.
Geochili chapter 11 . 10/21/2023
I love this story so much. It's just sad Sarah feels the need to keep murdering people for Graham (and hide it from Chuck) because she's good at it, and even though she knows Graham is a lying, soulless, bag of dicks? She's afraid of him? Given her supposed talents, she could literally snuff Graham out in a heartbeat and no one would be the wiser, right?
Geochili chapter 7 . 10/21/2023
I think Sarah should have told Chuck if he worked for the CIA that Sarah's lying, murderous, boss/mentor would probably have him killed eventually...and she would be the one tasked to murder him because that was her job. That would be helpful for Chuck to know.
Geochili chapter 3 . 10/21/2023
I didn't warn you that Sarah tortured Chuck? Like I said...she likes to watch as she drains the life out of a target.
Geochili chapter 1 . 10/20/2023
I think Sarah got off on doing the job up close. Not the blood. Just watching the life drain out of the eyes of her target(s) while she seduced them. She's Graham's slave Enforcer. She believes nothing but what Daddy Graham tells her to believe.
CharmingCharles2896 chapter 20 . 7/2/2023
My goodness, I see why this is one of the most popular stories in the history of this community. Well done, that’s all I can say. I know it’s been a minute since you’ve been around, but just know that this story is truly special.
whatailsme chapter 20 . 6/30/2023
Love this thriller of a story. Thanks for sharing!
whatailsme chapter 7 . 6/29/2023
Reading Chapter 7, it makes so much sense how Carina takes shortcuts to finding Chuck, while Sarah essentially orders a dossier on him, and heads straight to Ellie to reach him. Loving this story so far.
Surfsupbra chapter 20 . 2/5/2023
“Big smiley face emoji”
Really nice story. Well done.
Surfsupbra chapter 19 . 2/4/2023
Whew! Talk about action. Man that was a good one.
Surfsupbra chapter 16 . 2/4/2023
Yet another great chapter. So was the last. We are nearing the end and it is hard to review and not flip to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing.
Surfsupbra chapter 13 . 2/4/2023
One hurdle out of the way to get back to unity. Graham and Larkin should be next. I know that’s simplistic and not very entertaining and your writing is exemplary. Well done.
Surfsupbra chapter 12 . 2/4/2023
Ugh! Bryce freaking Larson. At least Sarah is taking proactive actions instead of reactive ones. Albeit a little slow. I do wonder about her approach though. Seems to me ripping the bandaid off would cause less trauma. But hey, a relationship coach I’m not. Looking forward. Maybe if you’re following canon events at all, then Bryce will get blown to smithereens along with Graham. Great job by the way.