Reviews for Chuck vs La Belle Dame sans Merci
Geochili chapter 20 . 2h
This is a fabulous story! Thanks for sharing your work.
Swampduck95 chapter 20 . 6/29
You are so gifted! This was a great story I couldn't stop reading it! Please send another Chuck and Sarah have more material! Thank you I really enjoyed this!
chucksboxers chapter 20 . 2/10
Loved the story! Learned a new word too - winkle! The…the real definition, not the urban dictionary one. LOL

They sound awfully busy, but surely there’s enough time for another mission or two? Hmmmmmm? :-)

Thanks G for a very well written and exciting Chuck and Sarah story!
chucksboxers chapter 19 . 2/10
Classic Chuck and Sarah - gotta keep the canoodling under wraps for a while again! LOL

That was quite an ending - can’t believe Chuck took bullets - that’s our boy there G! Can’t go doing that. ;-)

Carina softening up as well - must be something in the water. Wait - maybe it was a looooove virus they unleashed?! :-)
chucksboxers chapter 18 . 2/9
Chuck is so glad he was never an asset - that was good, real good G! LOL

Hell of a place to propose but it does pass the Casey test- “all you need is the girl”!

Lots of exciting action here - the dragonfly is in action?
chucksboxers chapter 17 . 2/8
Love the details of the intelligence gathering! Great plot - definitely more interesting than most movies these days and perfect for a proper Chuck episode!
chucksboxers chapter 16 . 2/8
I stumbled upon my copy of Hot Zone during this fucking pandemic and set it aside for shitty nostalgic reasons. Excellent reference G!

Quite a shocker indeed - offing Bryce and Graham like that! Wow.
I enjoyed the Charah conversation about the future vs Bryce - that was well done.

Seems like the A team is coming together now!
chucksboxers chapter 15 . 2/8
Bryce was always kind of a fucker to me, friend or not. I think you’ve portrayed that nicely here! :-)

Love Carina the Inquisitor!
chucksboxers chapter 14 . 2/6
Wow the twists and turns! Cool spin on canon!
chucksboxers chapter 13 . 2/5
Aaaamyyyyyyyy what you wanna do?
I think I could surveille you,
For a while, maybe longer, if I dooooooooo!

Not sure who gets lead vocals on that. I guess Xhuxk, with a few timely grunts from Casey and Z and Carina on backup vocals.
(Apologies to Pure Prairie League)

Love it!
chucksboxers chapter 12 . 2/5
Great introspection writing, especially about Sarah’s compartmentalization- it all fits with her persona.
It’s nice to actually have Sarah reassure Chuck even though she is struggling. Beats canon! LOL
chucksboxers chapter 11 . 2/5
Did…did you just quote the Kung Fu TV series?! Niiiiiiiiiiiice.

Sarah at a therapist is just awesome- would have made a contribution to the show!
chucksboxers chapter 10 . 2/4
“That temptress for a month” - LOL. Gotta love jealous Sarah Walker! The Zondra meet n fight went well I thought? :-)
chucksboxers chapter 9 . 2/3
Excellent therapy session G - that was very emotional and very well written! Nice touch having Sarah just see a brunette in the cafeteria - LOL. Now maybe Chuck can help them heal things between them.
chucksboxers chapter 8 . 2/3
Was it DC that wrote a story about Sarah and Chuck being in therapy together? This reminded me of that. Maybe we just need to move up the kiss timeline a bit. ;-)

Chuck made a hell of a deal for himself and Ellie! Cool plot details there.