Reviews for Chuck vs La Belle Dame sans Merci
baldcoder chapter 18 . 7/4
Really great update! I look forward to the final chapter.
Anony chapter 18 . 7/4
Enjoying reading about the mission. Looking forward to seeing how you tie up all the storylines.
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 18 . 7/3
I really enjoyed and loved reading this chapter. Thanks.
Zettel chapter 18 . 7/3
Fun chapter-loads of guns and scads of gadgets. Interesting darkened proposal. Eager to see how it all ends.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 18 . 7/1
Looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you.
Deathzbreath chapter 18 . 6/30
Excellent update looking forward to more!
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 18 . 6/30
Good, solid build-up. I like Mrs. Radford. Good work with Carina having asset problems. If Esteban goes into Witness Protection won't she be cut off from him anyway? I'll be very sad when this story is done, except that maybe you'll start on another story.
sevenrez chapter 18 . 6/30
A lot of action in the mission and between Chuck and Sarah and Carina and Estabian. Great chapter. I have been hoping you would update this story. Hope to see the closing chapter soon. Thank you.
fezzywhigg chapter 18 . 6/29
Great story. iI enjoy the details. I also liked the proposal. It was totally Chuck and Sarah.
Tigertod chapter 18 . 6/29
Excellent work as always only Charah & no relationship angst that I can’t stand. The WTWT BS they used to effectively kill the show off they should’ve been together from the start
wilf21 chapter 18 . 6/29
A tense and exciting chapter, beautifully written as always. Great way to get engaged.
Reyes9 chapter 18 . 6/29
Great chapter as always. Keep up the good work and update soon.
sudhanva08 chapter 18 . 6/29
Good update. Waiting for the next one.
It's nice. Please update a little faster if you can.
j.santacruz98 chapter 18 . 6/29
wow well worth the wait for your update, and nice way to slip in the proposal as well. But really soooooooo soon to end a great tale. I am foaming at the proverbial bit here, LOL!
atcDave chapter 18 . 6/29
Obviously exciting stuff, look forward to the next.
Have to say, I really like Mrs Radford. It’s good to have “normal” characters I play.