Reviews for Buried Secrets
Wtf is harry the baby
mckenziecd chapter 18 . 6/7
I love this universe! I truly look forward to a new story.
danydanybb chapter 18 . 5/30
Loved the story! Pretty awesome!
whispersofday chapter 5 . 5/15
I absolutely love this AU! I just flew through Femme Fatale and couldn’t leave this world! I am flying through Buried Secrets and truly hope you have more stories to tell us from this universe... thank you for these!
CJ chapter 2 . 5/9
I wonder if they ever found Beatrix's child? Maybe it was Harry?
CJ chapter 1 . 5/9
Cho should kept her story about the minister of magic and left out Bellatrix and her missing child.
SerpentQueen chapter 18 . 5/1
I love your murder mysteries! Can you keep writing them?
sweetkat18xoxo chapter 1 . 4/30
That was a fabulous first chapter. As re read this entire fic, I’m just left wondering at the magnificence that is your writing
sweetkat18xoxo chapter 13 . 4/14
Wow. I must say you never cease to amaze me. Fabulous. Keep writing.
v0lchitsa chapter 18 . 4/5
Oh boy oh boy, growing up my favorite show was Scooby-Doo and one of my favorite shows today is Criminal Minds and your genius brain made a fic about Howard AND crime? *melt* you are my new favorite author on ffNET
Gizzy's Mama chapter 18 . 4/4
Oh I hope you do visit this universe again because it’s got everything! Mystery, drama, suspense, romance, humor... “It wasn’t an immaculate conception you know”. From someone who thought Cursed Child was rubbish, THIS is how you make Bellatrix have/lose a child. I admit my heart broke for Augusta but what she did was heartless. Okay...I’m already wondering who will be killed in your next installment. Please oh PLEASE write another one! Hopefully by the time I’m done reading the rest of your stories you’ll have started it! :)
Anika Cobriana chapter 18 . 3/22
Amazing story, as usual! I really do hope that you visit this world again!
CNova chapter 18 . 3/14
So goodI love this universe that you created. I really hope the right inspiration comes along for you to write another story with these charactersthe plot twists were great and the mystery wasn't obvious! Great fic!
charlton.prod chapter 18 . 3/13
It’s even better than the previous onekeep at it, it gives me pleasure to read good wrotek storiesregards
Hello,
I have been reading your stories for years and I have always loved them! Although I do have to say that this one might be my new favorite (my previous being the stories that took place in the universe that started with wedding traditions)! I have always loved how unique your stories often are and how you stay true to the heart of Harry potter even when they are ooc. Well done! I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future!