Reviews for A Little Unsteady
Elpiniki Kappa chapter 6 . 10/27/2019
The snippets in time and the letters were very well orchestrated. The emotions very well balanced. You achieved a flow in this that is very hard to do. Well done and Thank you for writing and sharing it with us!
DiagonAli chapter 6 . 9/10/2019
very heart wrenching and beautiful. I loved the letters at the end to Rose. it was a lovely way to tie together the loose ends of the story.
LaBelladoneX chapter 6 . 6/29/2019
I'm just an emotional mess right now. This was heartbreaking and so beautifully written. The sadness, the emotion, the desolation... you presented it perfectly. And then you brought hope and happiness. Bravo!
Bambu chapter 6 . 6/7/2019
Wow! What a rollercoaster of a story. It's gritty and gripping and anguishing, and quite lovely for all of that. Thanks.
Kyonomiko chapter 6 . 6/2/2019
This was the most perfect story. From the time-jump style (which I often don’t care for) to the careful balance of sweetness to pain. Incredible job
Kyonomiko chapter 5 . 6/2/2019
I mean... thank god they finally came together by it was hard to read THROUGH THE TEARS lol
Kyonomiko chapter 4 . 6/2/2019
So much pain on both sides and I just hurt for them both
Kyonomiko chapter 3 . 6/2/2019
Oh god that hurts :,(
Kyonomiko chapter 2 . 6/2/2019
Lol oh Ron... not a chance, dear
Kyonomiko chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
Omg this is stunning... what an amazing opening
Astoria-j13 chapter 6 . 5/27/2019
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful and affecting story. It both wrenches and warms my heart at the same time. A wonderful, fulfilling and quick read on a rainy day. #UTRSD
otterlyardent chapter 6 . 5/27/2019
This was beautiful. And the ending is perfect. I'm writing with happy tears streaming from my eyes and I just..this is going to be a favourite I return to again and again. Thank you so much for sharing your talent and words with us. It's an honour and a gift to be treasured.

Truly, thank you.

xx

otterlyardent chapter 3 . 5/27/2019
Gods, this is killing me. I don't know if my heart can take it.

otterlyardent chapter 1 . 5/26/2019
Oh, it's so painful and raw, haunting and beautiful. I can't wait to read more.

#UTDSD