Reviews for Rainy Weekends
Mary chapter 3 . 3/1
I also forgot to mention how I loved that you added Skippy. He always just invites himself over and I loved how you included that. And in his pajamas LOL. I also loved how it was in Alex's POV. All his thoughts sound pretty much like him. Keep up the good work ;)
Mary chapter 3 . 3/1
that was very lovely. Im a huge family ties fan and MJF fan. Im always very picky w/ what fanfics I read when it comes to something I love but this was amazing. I quite enjoyed it. I also love Alex and Ellen's relationship here. I wish Ellen was in more episodes so their relationship could grow but oh well. At least Mike and Tracy married in real life ;)
GuardianOfMusic27855 chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
This is really cute. Are you ever going to finish it?
abc135 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
This story is so super adorable! I know it's been 5 years since you've updated this, but do you think you'll ever finish it? :)
jn208505 chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
That was cute! Got to love those Keaton kids!

-J
Alex P. Keaton chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
it WAS good before you added stupid skippy and his pjs. KILL SKIPPY BECAUSE JIF WILL REIGN SUPREME!
Alex P. Keaton chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
its good because skippy died
angel9220042004 chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
hey i just read ur story and i know its been a long time since the last time u updated but will u please continue with this story? its really great! also u said at the bottom of this chapter that u have already started chapter 3 so it would be great if u posted it. please continue soon!
mooze chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
I know it's been almost a year since you stopped writing this, but I really love it! You have a great insight into Alex's mind, what you make him say and do really matches up with what he seems like. I would love it if you wrote more. :)
Maria chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Hi! It was really good, Id love you to continue it with a second chapter, she what happens with Ellen and such )
Bunny1 chapter 2 . 12/10/2003
oh, VERY cool... got the characters down great!:)
Chelsea Lennon chapter 2 . 9/20/2003
Hi, I'm Chelsea and I think your fanfiction is great! Please continue the story! I really want to see what happens next.
Mary Rose chapter 2 . 6/30/2003
I do look forward to the rest.
Rose chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Good story. Can't wait to read more!
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Very true to the actual show- would like to see more;)