Reviews for Harry, Seamus, And The Master Plan
Emerald Time chapter 26 . 9/24
I finished reading this and I only just checked the last update date. 2005... So is this on a really long hiatus or abandoned?
Chemical Cat chapter 26 . 8/2
This is awesome! I can't wait for more :)
Noxaura Cille chapter 24 . 3/13
" goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll just keep on singing it forever just because..."
Addisyn Draco chapter 26 . 1/8
Addisyn Draco chapter 23 . 1/7
I'm halfway through this chapter and trying to think of a good name for Harry and Draco's kittens. I love the names Jasper and Bastian, but they are boys names. My snake is going to be named Jasper. I'm assuming a name has already been found for them, so this message is probably not needed for anything. Just thought I'd drop something out there. Hej då
Guest chapter 26 . 1/3/2015
Oh come on. I have to know what Sam and Debbie do to Harry! I can live without a conclusion to the story, but please, I don't know how I'll survive the suspense!
Angelsrm chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
Being too lazy to sign in, sorry! Why did you stop writing? What's with the cliffhanger? Will we ever find out what the prank on Harry was?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
*hugs tom* I like when you're nice.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
WTF?! What's up with slytherin lily and OCs?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Fuck yeah malfoy!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
lol, love the story, too excited to keep reading so I forget to review
til-may chapter 26 . 7/11/2013
I love this story! you better have a good reason for not updating these last few years
other than that I have no complaints since your writing is amazing
MidnightCreature chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
. even Voldemort wouldn't be this cruel! Please I'm begging! (On knees, bowing and pleading!) Continue your amazing story!
MidnightCreature chapter 26 . 6/25/2013
Unless you died in a terrible terrible accident that doesn't allow you ghost to finish your story or you have fallen into a coma and your magical telepathic powers have stopped working so you can't have some one write for you you have no excuse to leave us with this suspenseful cliffhanger! It's 2 in the morning and I'm dying to read what's next! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE AND UPDATE!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/10/2013