Reviews for Harry, Seamus, And The Master Plan
Oh come on. I have to know what Sam and Debbie do to Harry! I can live without a conclusion to the story, but please, I don't know how I'll survive the suspense!
Angelsrm chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
Being too lazy to sign in, sorry! Why did you stop writing? What's with the cliffhanger? Will we ever find out what the prank on Harry was?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
*hugs tom* I like when you're nice.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
WTF?! What's up with slytherin lily and OCs?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Fuck yeah malfoy!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
lol, love the story, too excited to keep reading so I forget to review
til-may chapter 26 . 7/11/2013
I love this story! you better have a good reason for not updating these last few years
other than that I have no complaints since your writing is amazing
MidnightCreature chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
. even Voldemort wouldn't be this cruel! Please I'm begging! (On knees, bowing and pleading!) Continue your amazing story!
MidnightCreature chapter 26 . 6/25/2013
Unless you died in a terrible terrible accident that doesn't allow you ghost to finish your story or you have fallen into a coma and your magical telepathic powers have stopped working so you can't have some one write for you you have no excuse to leave us with this suspenseful cliffhanger! It's 2 in the morning and I'm dying to read what's next! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE AND UPDATE!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/10/2013
freakin update already!
Lauren Saint chapter 26 . 5/3/2013
NOOOO! You can't stop there! Not before the prank! Harry and Draco are finally getting somewhere!

In other news I love the addition of Herring the silver snake, he is just plain awesome :D
Poor Draco, no one should mess with his hair. Sevvie should have known this. Oh well hopefully they can't plan ahead to foil the 6th yrs revenge hahaha

Please come back and keep writing this story! I love Dear Order but this needs to be done too I think :D
Lauren Saint chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
I think I look forward to the end of the chapters with your muses just as much as the next chapter :D haha
LOVE your work!
zop doop chapter 26 . 4/6/2013
Do you know how evil it was that you stopped here and didn't write the breakfest prank? Just wondering.
CookieOverlord chapter 26 . 3/26/2013
After (not) much deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that you, Madam, are a highly disturbed individual. You are also one of the greatest minds of the 21st century, at least when it comes to insanity and pranking.

Update soon, please.