Reviews for Unlikely Allies
Enchantment chapter 8 . 6/5/2003
I loved the story. I really like the part that AJ came out the winner for once. You used Aj and Liz their are my favorites. I hope there will many more chapters to this story. Keep up the good work.
karlie chapter 8 . 6/3/2003
i really really like this. please update!
Sharika chapter 6 . 5/16/2003
Just finished reading the last two chapters. Love it. Alright, AJ/Elizabeth hitting the sheets. Just hope they don't regret it afterwards.
ladybrin chapter 6 . 5/9/2003
i loved it- i have often wished Gh would be FAIR and just let Aj have a chance at love- thanks for a very enjoyable story- I feel that AJ&Liz would rock too-
Annie chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Never thought of pairing AJ and Liz , but I like the idea . Hope you update soon .
Piper chapter 6 . 5/6/2003
Love the AJ/Liz pairing! Can't wait for more!
Daydreamer299 chapter 6 . 5/6/2003
WOW! Love, love the last part of this chapter, hehe. The idea of Aj/Liz pairing just ROCKS!:)
Iawen Londea chapter 6 . 5/6/2003
Nice to see an update. Elizabeth telling Jason about her and AJ and then going to sleep with him, lol. Continue soon, can't wait to see what happens next!
RonWeasley1975 chapter 6 . 5/6/2003
WOW I'm impressed. Love Liz/AJ fics. This couple could be really smoking.

Love this fic. I detest Skipper, so I hope you make her suffer in this. And I'm not too fond of Jason right now either, so make him suffer too!

More soon please
Sharika chapter 4 . 5/4/2003
I've always loved the idea of AJ/Elizabeth. Never understood why they're not friends on the show, since I think they have so much in common. If she can be friends with Emily and Jason, why not AJ? I've been thinking about writing my own AJ/Elizabeth story for some time now, but haven't gotten around to it.

Anyway, I like this story so far. Seems like Jason is totally hating seeing AJ with Elizabeth. Hope you continue it.
teatempest chapter 4 . 3/29/2003
Keep going, I love it. Please stick it to Courtney-I hate her!
Lauren chapter 4 . 3/28/2003
HAHA! that was so good :) :) :)

are Jason and AJ gonna fight about Elizabeth any time soon? just wondering *wink wink*
GeorgieQ chapter 3 . 3/27/2003
great story! I always loved the idea of an Aj/Liz pairing. I'm so glad some one finally wrote a fanfic for them!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 3/26/2003
This is gonna be so much fun! Can't wait for more!
Lauren chapter 3 . 3/26/2003
OMG! u so left me hanging there at the end! oh i cant wait to see what goes down with AJ/Elizabeth & Jason/Courtney, i hope AJ and Liz really stick it to them...i CANNOT stand courtney for the life of me, annoying twit...