Reviews for What the hell is Amortentia, anyway?
Aw.. this was so sweet.
spittingllama7856 chapter 1 . 1/20
Awww. I loved this. I'm not functioning correctly because of how adorable this was, so I can't get into the specifics of it. I can try, though. Everything was beautiful and adorable. Poor Remus. Poor Sirius dangit.
iAmAMarauderAtHeart chapter 1 . 1/15
I hope you continue this. this is the first Sirius and Remus fic that I have enjoyed. thankyou
public static void chapter 1 . 1/13
Oh! I loved how you came up with the ingredients! It's a creative way to see it and very original.
The main idea is awesome and them finding out about their love for each other is cute.
A few things I can point out are that Slughorn, knowing Remus to be a werewolf, wouldn't have called him Lupus no matter how close to his actual surname that is.
I also missed Peter and will tell you what I say to everyone who ditches him for Lily: he was part of their group and a great friend; that's why the betrayal hurt that much.
Besides that, I'll repeat is a great fic and a long one! Which is awesome. I loved the dialogues between friends.
felena1971 chapter 1 . 1/10
Oh my! I've never read a Marauders era story, but you might have won me over with this one. I found myself holding my breath for their first kiss just as Remus did. Your descriptions of their smells were so spot on, I could almost smell them myself as I read. Well done my dear friend, well done!
Lola Sage chapter 1 . 1/10
This is really very cute! Also, fab inter-character dynamics and in-characterness. I’d definitely love to read a Lily-centric chapter if you so happen to want to write one.
MoonytheMarauder1 chapter 1 . 1/10
I really liked that. I thought that your reasons behind the potion ingredients were clever, too. Great job!