Reviews for Somewhere I belong
Jecki chapter 11 . 1/6/2011

amazing ending and an amazing story :)
Jecki chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
aw

this was a really sad, really powerful chapter.

i dont usually review first chapters- i save it til the end and review the whole fic- but this just hit something in my reader mind.

well done with this,

x
illixim chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
Hey I've read almost all your fanfics in one day **smiles** You're a really great writer! I'm glad I stumbled onto you. I'm sorry I don't have time to comment on more, or finish this last fic, but I'll be back for more another time ;)

Keep writing!

Ixim
storm-of-insanity chapter 11 . 8/19/2005
this was good but kai said that hikaru betrayed him. how?
Sorry this account is inactive chapter 11 . 9/24/2004
This fic is awesome! Took me quite a while to read since i have to go to sleep but yeah its awesome!
Sorry this account is inactive chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
This starting is awesome! I shall read all of the chapters!
Angel Spirit chapter 11 . 7/8/2004
Yippee...another fic with Rei and Kai together in the end! I saw this fic yesterday but didn't have the time to read it, so I came back and read it today (after FINALLY let me on! :P) So sad that this is only a stand alone...you really DID leave it at a good place where you COULD do a sequel if you wanted to. Good job on this fic though...I think I might go and check out your other stuff...-
Tenma Kitsune chapter 11 . 11/22/2003
i can't believe u write such gud fics! its just not fair! lol, ah well, i envy u, ur so gud. and i just listened to "numb" by Linkin park and i was thinking about doin a fic between him and his grandfather. NO! NOT THEM TOGETHER! EW! u noe, like the bridge wen it goes...

"And i know

I may end up failing too

But i know

You were just like me with someone disappointed in you"

and the chorus

"I've become so numb I can't feel you there

I've become so tired so much more aware

I'm becoming this all i want to do

Is be more like me and be less like you"

u noe, he rebels and stuff... i guess... i dunno, i can't write angsty stuff 4 my life but i figured u were the perfect one 2 do it! plz if u do write a fic like dedicate it to me? u don't hafta do it now, u can do it after u finish ur other fics, but i really would like to see my idea written out... hm, i fya do, i swear to review every single chappie! well i'll leave now, e-mail me if ur gonna write da fic. e-mail :p weird i noe.

-Tenma Koneko
artemis347 chapter 3 . 11/2/2003
this is wicked I love stories like this!
Syaoran-Lover chapter 11 . 9/4/2003
I know tis has been finished long ago, but I only read it now and I just had to review it, even though it's 1am!

I think it was great! I loved this story! Of course, it was light and all, but what I loved the most was the fact that the yaoi relationship wasn't too mushy or sugary, it was... just right!

Really, a great end, and I loved it when Kai tried to kill himself in front of everyone to protect his friends... now THAT'S heroism!

Very cute!

Kai, I love you too! Can't Rei and I share? :p
anonymous chapter 4 . 8/22/2003
Hey, u better watch wat ur writing. God doesn't have any unwanted children, the children wander away from him...I believe that fully, and don't start flaming me..
Kawaii Angelwings chapter 11 . 7/30/2003
*jaws drop* YOU'RE NOT GONNA MAKE A SEQUEL? NO!

Tyson: What's wrong wit her?

Ray: Mizu is not makin' a sequel to the story she just read about Kai.

*sobs* NO! Why? Why?

Kai: It was such a gud story too. *shakes his head in shame*

Max: It has so less parts of me! I was like unconuiess almost the end half!

Tyson: Oh well. Neither did I!

Kenny: I have no parts!

Shut up! *sniffles* Mizu! Come on! Write a sequel! Pwease. *does puppy dog eyes*

K,R,M,T,K: Yeah. Pwease. *does the puppy dog eyes*
Kayumi chapter 11 . 6/21/2003
what is it with you ppl and shonen-ai? I mean your story was good until that one part. I don't see Kai or Rei as gay! Why would they be?
Sighing Siren chapter 11 . 6/21/2003
Beautiful, so damn amazing. This is the greatest angst I've read in the BB section. I'm glad Kai didn't die too.
darkarc chapter 11 . 6/20/2003
WAAYY! Great ending!

(huggles the boys)

So sweet!

T_T

But I'm sad it ended.

_

Oh well, all good things come to an end!

great story!