Reviews for Cyberpunk in Zootopia
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2020
more please it's very good keep it up
pensuka chapter 9 . 10/31/2020
i hope you continue this for i want to see what happens next
RyantheSamurai chapter 2 . 12/3/2019
Why would they stop and wink at each other when they found they could escape through the fence. Waiting for the security guards to catch up and tell them to give back the stuff they stole doesn't make sense, they would go past the fence before anyone saw then, thats how the trick works. They also wouldnt be able to buy alcohol as you need an ID for that and Teddy is really young anyways.
RyantheSamurai chapter 1 . 12/3/2019
They would have seen someone outside in the city. There are always thousands of people outside in a city at any given time. What doesn't make sense about london burning is that it would be struck by nuclear warheads by Russia not incindiary. The outskirts of the blast would burn, but everything would also be toppled over by the shockwave. And no one on the surface would be alive as they would be killed by the shockwave, vaporized by the heat, or killed by radiation.
Ke-Pa chapter 1 . 7/12/2019
Please update CQ
theycallme-ook chapter 5 . 4/11/2019
Hi! I just wanna say that I really like your story! The idea is cool and I have a lot of fun reading it! I think you're having a lot of fun writing it as well? Hope so. Maybe brush up on proper punctuation so you don't have a ton of run-on sentences, though? Good luck!

XOXO- QoC
techno02 chapter 9 . 3/25/2019
I seriously love this story. I hope it is continued. See you in the next chapter my guy.
Crystalian chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
Please continue, this is too good to stop!
seakard chapter 1 . 9/29/2018
Good start. Let's see where we go from here.
calci48 chapter 5 . 9/14/2018
this is getting interesting
Guest chapter 9 . 4/30/2018
Well things have taken a darker turn than expected
Ema and Emanuel Suza chapter 9 . 5/1/2018
this is excellent. glad your back :D
Ema and Emanuel Suza chapter 8 . 4/10/2018
this is getting good please continue
Did this show chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
Hey, Second Voice and Anonymous, lay off him. This story has multiple grammar and spelling errors, not to mention it's another dime-a-dozen 'human in Zootopia' story. But hey, apparently this site is the 'magical land of only nice reviews' because telling someone "Hey, you made grammar mistakes here, here, and here" is bullying and being insecure.

Grow up. The author's dyslexic, sure, but what kind of an excuse is that? If someone in a wheelchair tried to run a marathon, nobody's going to buy that as an excuse and say 'Oh, sorry, you're right, you did really well in this marathon!'.
Uh chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
Hey, Second Voice, Anonymous, guess what? Venomheart's not being a 'bully' or a 'troll'. He's reviewing. He's giving critique. And everything he says is true. This story's got MAJOR issues just on the first chapter. Bad grammar, punctuation, capitalization, the works. Not to mention the dime-a-dozen 'human goes to Zootopia' plot.

This story's just another attempt by someone who, judging by the lack of basic grammar rules, never even passed grade school. They very clearly put zero effort into this story, so why should anyone spare this author the awful truth?