Reviews for Secret, Black, and Midnight
riverrat chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Beautiful oneshot. This is how I see Severus. I think the cold person he displays is only a shell to keep him from getting hurt.
nscangal chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
That was very good. I liked how you explained his favoritism of the children from his own house. It fits with him. I never thought of him in this context before. I don't think he's a villain, but I didn't think of him as so sympathetic. It's an interesting view of him.

In this fic, if he thought of Harry, how would he view Harry? This fic leads me to think Snape does know that Harry is not the same as his father, but can't make his emotions agree with his brain. Seeing Harry every day would be like seeing his old tormentor again. You just gave me an idea for a fanfic! I thank you.
Tinuwen chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
This was truly well written! You gave such depth and beauty to Snape's spirit, making him seem as a tortured person who does not seem that way to others because he doesn't wish them to see. Excellent work.
banunches chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
this is lovely - really 've created a whole new side to Snape! which scarlatti sonata were you working from?
Tasmaniantiger chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
I don't tend to review a lot, but I liked this little story. It's smooth, and it makes the reader to think from another view.
Eowulia chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
WOW. You've added so much depth and character to Prof. Snape to the point where it seems like I'm falling in love with his reformed character! And the thing with playing the piano, that's just plain breath-taking. I play the piano too myself and it does add a sense of mysteriousism to a character. The way you described him, it was just basically magnificent! He seems like one of those doomed vampires that Anne Rice usually writes about, and the vampire that I'm thinking about is Armand... WOW! You have to continue with this! :D
Paige chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
That was good! I think you should write another one from a different point of view.
RivanKnight chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
woah!

this is brilliant.

very very good!

RK
CrimsonShinigami chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Beautiful. The imagary is very poignant and thoughtful and it makes me feel sorry for Snape. I've always liked to read these - I've even written one myself - but this is the best one I've read so far. Well done indeed.