Reviews for Spiders
aww totaly kool
Snipergrrl chapter 4 . 7/27/2005
update soon
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 4 . 9/30/2004
This stroy really kicks ass! It contains all of my favorite pairings with Harry! _

I REALLY HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON!
Tasan chapter 4 . 12/29/2003
OH! Hurry and write more fast! *baps harry* How dare you let voldemort do that to you! Now go kiss and make up with Draco RIGHT NOW! lol!
Hirame chapter 4 . 4/2/2003
I must say, this is a *very* nice fic. But one thing I don't understand... why did you put Spiders as the title? 0_o Continue!

-M-i-
Gia chapter 4 . 4/2/2003
Whoa! Harry just can't keep fighting, can't Ron and Draco understand that? Poor Draco, but he doesn't know the whole story! DAMNIT! -_-.. everything is all getting jumbled up! WHY? WHY? ?

Er.. that's my rant of the day! _ I await the next chapter!
Lord R chapter 4 . 4/2/2003
I have never found a humor fic that I have enjoyed as much as this. Marvelous. I am about rollign on teh ground with laughter. GREAT JOB!
Eilonwy chapter 4 . 4/2/2003
rather strange, rather insane, rather... I don't know but whatever it is it's good. keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what's next. Adios!

Eilonwy _
kevral chapter 3 . 4/1/2003
o.O

twas a little unbelievable for me that Harry wud actually go through such "ordeals" to get himself out of trouble...but then agen, he's Harry Potter...so...

well, this one's definitely a good read!

keep it up!

pray&workforpeace~Godspeed.
Sprit chapter 3 . 4/1/2003
Thanks for the email update. I think its coming along beautifly.

Do you think that Harry is starting to like the (non-agressive) attention from Draco? Whats it gonna be like when the spell is lifted? Will harry miss all the attention he was getting before? and What happened to McGonnagall (cat) and Remus (Wolf) after they disappeared? Keep up the great writing!

~Sprit
Gia chapter 3 . 3/30/2003
yes, progress! _ hopefully it'll work for poor ol' Harry.. but heh.. I just love all these things Harry has to deal with.. although Luscius slapped poor Harry! I WANT TO KILL HIM!

0_0.. er.. riight.. I await the next chapter! Keep on updating me, thanks!
Gia chapter 2 . 3/29/2003
sunday? this coming sunday? WOOHOO! _ I really love this story! It's original, and I must praise you for that! Congrats! Anyway, could you me email me when you update? I do this with all of my stories with the reviewers, so I was wondering if you could email me! My email addy is: thanks!
Gia chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
I have to say, BRAVO! This chapter deserves way more reviews! Your a great author! _ I just had to say that, so I'm off to read the second chapter!
Jellybeanslash chapter 2 . 3/28/2003
OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS FIC! It's funny as Hell, but it isn't exactly stupid humour like most. You are doing simply marvelous. The only pairing I don't really like is Harry/Voldemort because of that horrible looks problem, but now that you've thrown him back into his eighteen year old body I can deal with it quite well. Just don't pair Harry with anyone else. Draco, Lucius, Snape, and Voldemort is quite enough. Besides, if you did I'd have to quit reading simply because I can't stand the pairing (. Anywho, update soon! I can't wait to see Harry's 'detention' ;). TTfn.

-M.
first-rain chapter 2 . 3/28/2003
Yeah, it was hilarious. Really good. More, please?