Reviews for Sparks
void242 chapter 12 . 10/19/2019
Good writing, although you really should used a breaker or something to indicate change of scene or p.o.v. It get pretty confusing to read without it.
pagan-seijou chapter 12 . 4/3/2018
That was the sweetest bit of awkwardness ever. And I just love how welcoming the Resistance (always) is. And the Kylo/Leia scene was so wonderful. I can't imagine it to he any different. They don't really need words. We learned that in TLJ. Now to plot revenge on Hux! Ahahaha! Evil laugh...not so evil. LOL! I can't wait to read what happens next!
pagan-seijou chapter 11 . 3/23/2018
She got smushed by a hunk of Kylo. Woo! It was an excellent chapter! I loved it. I loved the intensity. I love the plot development. This is one helluva twist! I can't wait for the next chapter!
pagan-seijou chapter 10 . 3/8/2018
Well, I was right on one guess, wrong on the other. Either way, I can't wait for the next chapter! You rock!
pagan-seijou chapter 9 . 3/2/2018
Love this fic! OMG, have the Knights betrayed him? Hux finally grow a pair? So can't wait for an update!
Reader chapter 5 . 2/18/2018
I completely forgot - Cato Neimoidia? Well, I have to say I am curious now!
Reader chapter 7 . 2/18/2018
Nice touch with the "lightsaber" you are giving to Rey - it has not occured to me as a possibility, but it actually makes a lot of sense. And as for Maz being the iniciator - even better.

I also love that Luke is back - I like him as ghost - and finally seems to be willing to teach Rey.

And - not to forget - Leia asking after Ben/Kylo and B./K. being not upset about it - that's really good too.

Great job so far!
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 6 . 2/9/2018
I'm eager to know how the next chapter is going to be like.
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 2 . 2/9/2018
Woah I can just imagine this happening. : )
Hfiorella18 chapter 6 . 2/9/2018
Just a heads up, your chapter 6 didn't post correctly. Only a small portion of text is there
VinVenture12 chapter 4 . 1/26/2018
The Ewoks! Ahhhhh...

And Luke is back! I like how he basically told her the books are nonsense. I can understand why she would cling to them, though. She just wants to learn. Hopefully Luke will teach her some great things!

Yeah! Rose is awake!

I loved Ben and Rey's interaction. Him putting his hand next to hers, but not touching her. Ah! My heart... He just wants to touch her so bad. Anyway, great chapter!
VinVenture12 chapter 3 . 1/26/2018
Sorry for the late review! I get caught up with writing my fic that I have to put my reading list on hold at times. I like how you brought Ematt into the story and he was able to talk to Rey about somewhat of his backstory on the planet. Nice research! I laughed out loud at the part "it appeared that they would soon be either starving or eating each other." Love the humor.

I enjoy how Ren and Hux interact with each other. And how when Ren was trying to find some sense of serenity, he subtly feels Rey and where she is with the breeze and the smell.

Rey still calling the Falcon garbage. lol. Perfect.
VinVenture12 chapter 2 . 1/13/2018
Hahaha! I smiled when I read how Rey pushes the porg away. Looks like those little things are still plaguing the Falcon and all those on it! While Ren and Rey's interaction was short, I thought it was perfect. Especially where they're at in the story. Can't wait to see where this story takes the two of them! Bring on the drama!
VinVenture12 chapter 1 . 1/11/2018
I really appreciate how you started the story off right after TLJ. It's nice to see the characters talk and relay their journeys with one another. I always enjoy scenes with Finn and Rey, and feeling that friendship between them. I love your writing, and am eagerly waiting for the next chapter! How long are you planning on making the story, if I may ask?
dragonlots chapter 1 . 1/10/2018