Reviews for Hidden Angst
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
Why didn't she just Accio her diary back?
SummersBelle chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
Oh, no! Poor Grace, she is a true Gryffindor, she saved Mione, even after te pain she caused her. Why did she had to die? I know she died happily, but why?
SummersBelle chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
I cannot believe I ever like that Grace bitch! She's so evil, how come she isn't in Slytherin?
SummersBelle chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Great story, very addicting so far. If I were in Hermione's place I wouldn't even bother wasting my time to go and tutor Draco, when he's acting so...cruel.
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
plz update soon!
JenniVu chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
Justin is NOT in Gyffindor and is Justin WAS in Gyfindor, then there are only supposed to be 2 prefects for each house. You have a few facts wrong but other then that it is perfect!
JenniVu chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Ron is a prefect too...Why isn't he going to the meeting or is this happening for a reason?
JenniVu chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Its not weasel. Its Ferret. And I love it!
Ms.Reinvented chapter 13 . 9/30/2007
cant wait 4 da next chappie...
mintbiscuit chapter 13 . 3/16/2007
heartbreaking laughter and gut-wrenching pain (cause of "kilig") at the middle of your story...your magic's come back! i like this part the best, it was beautiful and breathtaking, and tragic all at the same time. i cried when hermione sang the song, even though because i was listening to "fix you" and not the same song she sang, it kind of fit.

yeah. i had tears in my eyes. it was a magical conclusion, so thank you. :'(
mintbiscuit chapter 12 . 3/16/2007
uh. i think you've just lost the magic of your story. anyways though, i know how being betrayed feels. i just recently lost a friend too. i knew i never trusted her because she was always dissing me, never could share with her because she was always comparing herself with me. i broke it off and she was the one who got mad. i lowered my pride and apologized, but she was too haughty to accept. i hope hermione and grace fix it though. because i know how it feels.

still, it has a nice ending.
mintbiscuit chapter 11 . 3/16/2007
what an animal! i hate people who steal! i bet hermione'll come on them like that. i bet a hundred she will.

SHE DID! oh my gosh. this was quite heartbreaking. it's also beginning to fade, maybe you could've left it off a bit sooner.
mintbiscuit chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
uuggh...i thought grace was your friend? why are you making her character this way?

btw, a mary sue is a kind of person. you know, like uncle sam isn't literally uncle sam, it just stands for something.
mintbiscuit chapter 9 . 3/16/2007
hahaha! i remember that childood taunt. are you sure you aren't filipino? cause sometimes the way you write...like the quote and k.i.s.s.i.n.g. the one i know goes, "malfoy and mudblood sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. first comes love, second comes marriage. third comes a baby, in a carriage." i sure miss playing in the streets yelling that to my playmates!

it's kind of funny when draco gets embarrasses, but it also somehow makes me cringe. hehe :D

could you get back to the tutoring? or is it over? guess i'll have to wait. :p

oh okay further on, there we go. i do hate it when lucius interferes though.
mintbiscuit chapter 8 . 3/16/2007
rumors, rumors. i hate them. but crabbe is hilarious though, he sounds so thick. i like the middle part ("contempt, farewell. maiden pride, adieu...draco wait!") finally you got to it! i really, really loved this part; can't wait for the next!