Reviews for Mock a Mile in My Shoes
SaraDaniela2004 chapter 10 . 2/17
These are one of those stories I wish were an actual episode. It would have been my favorite by far. It was so in character which is hard to do sometimes but I’m impressed. I actually pictured Stefan and Magnús acting this out and it’s hilarious. Sadly we will never get to see it happen. Maybe with Magnús if the show every returns but I doubt it. But Stefan...rest in peace
lalalei chapter 10 . 1/20/2019
I love all of your LazyTown stories! They're so fun and in-character, and the darker ones are really cool! All of your upcoming stories on your profile sound really neat, too.
Susie chapter 10 . 12/18/2018
Oh wow! This story had me going. Keep up the good work! *thumbs up*
Turnabout Of The Shadows chapter 10 . 10/3/2018
You did a great job with this body swapping story... and I dunno if you heard, but it seems the master of being lazy's pretty much resting for all eternity as of August 2018. Tis' truly a pity for cancer to take Robbie away from us. Sportacus is still around, though.
Carol chapter 6 . 7/31/2018
How is it that you write so well? This is the kind of fan fiction I've been looking for! It's so well written. Nothing like most fan fics that I've come across. Well done. :)
Carol chapter 10 . 5/18/2018
Everything about this story is amazing! I have been craving good fan fiction from shows of my childhood lately. I only have a few fan fictions that I truly like to read because most writers either lack in storytelling, don't stay true to characters, or take away some of the innocence that the shows truly has.

You did a good job in maintaining the true aspect of the show. I have taken a look of other fan fiction from you and I'm happy I stumbled upon your stories.

I liked the idea that this one was about Robbie and Sportacus switching places. Robbie couldn't eat sweets, but oh-how interesting it was to read about Sportacus giving it a try. Ha ha. I also felt bad for both Sportacus and Robbie. Sportacus got to see what Robbie deals with no being liked while Robbie seemed to consider the thought of Sportacus wanting to be his friend at one point when he looked at himself as Sportacus.
Katla1 chapter 10 . 3/3/2018
"What... did you DO to me?" LOL! I cracked up SO hard at that line!
"Well, I sorta... saved the mayor today." XD
This is an awesome story. I've added it to my favourites, and if I can, I'll make my sisters read it, and then I'll read again some day. :) Thanks for always completing your fanfics, and for writing such awesome ones! ttfn! (Ta ta for now!)
Katla1 chapter 9 . 3/3/2018
Okay, 1. Sportacus in Robbie's body getting mad because his doppleganger hurt the kids is the most awesomest thing ever. 2. Robbie's hilarious mirror fun was also the awesomest thing ever, and I laughed out loud for real! 3. Love the empty mail tubes pinging all over the place.
And that line: "Hi Robbie... It's Sportacus. I want to be your friend." It got me right in the feels.
Katla1 chapter 7 . 3/3/2018
"That counts! That counts!"
Katla1 chapter 6 . 3/2/2018
You labeled the genre as friendship, but you should have added humour as well! This story is so funny! I hope it's supposed to be. When Pixel said, "Boom! Out of the park" I lost it! XD I need to get my sister to read this. :D
Katla1 chapter 5 . 3/2/2018
Aw man, this is hilarious! I love seeing "Sportacus" as a villain, it's just too funny. :) Watching "Robbie as sweet, caring guy is tons of fun, too. Where did you get the idea? (Also, what episode is the picture of angry Sportacus from?)
Katla1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
LOL! This is great! XD I can't wait to see what happens!
Ashley chapter 6 . 2/26/2018
*gasp* Ooo! Sportacus actually trying candy without a sugar meltdown. Haha. He finally gets to see why it's so good. Poor Ziggy and Pixel.
Ms Boku chapter 1 . 1/30/2018
Very entertaining! Thanks for the read!
Ms Boku chapter 4 . 1/17/2018
I love this! I cane so see this. Keep it up!