Reviews for Witch in Hawkins
Jazz chapter 12 . 7/16/2019
Maybe make it so James and Lily hide in Hawkins because they know Hestia from school (her being 2 years ahead of them at Hogwarts) and don't fully trust Dumbledoirs plan to hide them over there. They could use Hestia as the secret keeper and Harry could be like 4 instead of 1year and 3 months like in cannon and live either close to Steve or further out of town close to Hoppers home in the woods. James could become a police offucer using his middle name as hus first name and both he and Lily using the last name Evans. Lily could open a diner in town or work somewhere that pays decent enough money and James can donate money anonymously to the town and the police station so they get more money,better resources, new tools and communication systems, better radios, better pay. Steve could even try out for the police force after graduation with a good word from Hopper? Or work as an employee for Lily if she opens a diner? Could be fun. I hope Amilia makes time to spend with Will either one on one (babysitting) or with the whole group of kids just hanging out and remaining close. Will is a total cinnamon roll that needs to be protected.
Jazz chapter 12 . 7/16/2019
Your sequel is flawed. She's being homeschooled in America. Voldemort ruined shit more so in Magical Europe and surrounding areas. What she actually had to worry about us the law in the MACUSA about witches and wizards being banned from having relationships with no-mags' to keep the Statue of Secrecy. Theyd have to visit the magical communities as play it off like Steve has magic or at least is a squib and it would be safer if Amelias mom goes with them. New magic and runes and wards and other magical trinkets might also help Amelia keep her friends and boyfriend and their families safe in Hawkins. I know you wrote this a while back but season 3 is out now! Can't wait to see what you come up with as far as a sequel!
DipsterDeandra chapter 12 . 6/29/2019
Sis, imma say this only ONCE and ONCE only: A SEQUEL. It needs to happen.
NeverEndNeverland chapter 12 . 12/28/2018
I really love this story! I'm also really interested in that sequel, looks really cool. And then I'm wondering if you're going to do anything with this for the new season when it comes out, perhaps another timeline? Either way I'm curious!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/18/2018
Ahh! Love it! Please please please continue! This literally has me so hooked and Amelia is such a well written OC! Super looking forward to your next update. :)
MinSugaBTS420 chapter 8 . 1/30/2018
Omg I love this soooo much :) exceptionally written :))))
calacas chapter 6 . 1/28/2018
This is such an interesting spin on the show! Love the idea of Amelia with Steve and I’m really looking forward to the next update!
NeverEndNeverland chapter 5 . 1/25/2018
(wanted to edit my latest review bc it deleted the part where I said I was sad about what happened to her mother so whoops) Anyway, regardless I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
NeverEndNeverland chapter 6 . 1/25/2018
I'm sad seeing both Steve and Amelia so conflicted, and of course for what occurred to her I'm interested and excited in seeing how this story develops.
NeverEndNeverland chapter 4 . 1/19/2018
Really liking this story, thus far. Can't wait to see more, keep it up!
John Horvath chapter 3 . 1/17/2018
Great chapter! I really wasn't expecting the first Stemelia 'smut' scene until after the Stancy confrontation outside the gym the next day at school that was the 'official' breakup of Stancy leading to the Jancy road trip. The most I expected of Stemelia right after Tina's party was an intense kiss, but Steve clearly had his sispicions about how Nancy got home from the party.