Reviews for Son of the Archer and The Year of the Egos
Mysticarts chapter 34 . 7/29
Nice to finally see another chapter. Reach out to me if you need help on the rest
AliceCullen3 chapter 34 . 7/24
LOVE IT!
HeRonLove chapter 34 . 7/24
Glad that Ron told Neville first and he got some fun stories of his family. What was the spat about between their mums.
TroyWeb chapter 34 . 7/24
Neville is a good friend. It's good for Ron to hear about his biological family from someone else. The twins causing chaos with the garden gnomes was funny.
D.J. Scales chapter 34 . 7/24
Not bad. This is impressive.
HeRonLove chapter 33 . 6/7
Well we all need him right now more than ever so tell them thank you. Good chapter, Percy and Ron playing chess was nice. Will he tell his friends what really happened?
TroyWeb chapter 33 . 6/6
Thanks for the update.

Keep up the good work.
Mysticarts chapter 33 . 6/6
Little old ladies need to stop shoping after church if they think you need Jesus. On another note good chapter it forwarded the plot and got a little character development.
FairyRave chapter 33 . 6/6
It’s been a bit, but the brother bonding between Ron and Percy gives me life.
AliceCullen3 chapter 33 . 6/6
LOVE IT!
Jostanos chapter 33 . 6/6
Don't we all? *sighs* Man.. this pandemic and the loss of Shippo-necko (my comfort cat companion) in January is hitting me hard. I can't ride the buses down to the beach to walk on the boardwalk and enjoy the scenery and the restaurants and arcades, The summer lunch program at my church may or may not start until July this year in stead of June as per usual.

I am in need of a comfort cat companion. I have lasted this long without one, however.. the pandemic is not making matters any easier and I am getting more depressed as time goes on.

I am thankful not only for the stories posted here on FFN, but also for friends, family, cat videos & pictures, anime, YouTube, and other media. Why? Because they help to keep me here.. to keep me 'sane'.

Please continue when you may, MS, and please pray for me. Thank you. *bows humbly*
D.J. Scales chapter 32 . 4/3
Wow that right there was quite interesting. Not bad at all. It was quite well written.
FANactic Writer chapter 32 . 4/2
Thank you for the lovely chapter! Take care and stay safe!~
Jostanos chapter 32 . 4/2
"Do or do not. There is no try." ~ Yoda Star Wars franchise.

You've written another wonderful chapter, Mel, and I apologize for taking so long to read and review this chapter. The only excuse that I have is that I have a backlog of stories to read and I have been either reading them or adding to the "bookmarked" list of them to read at a later date.

*sighs* Sad but true.

Please continue when you may, my friend. :)
HeRonLove chapter 32 . 4/2
Thanks for the update. I can't believe he will not tell his friends what happened and what he saw.