Reviews for Extra Credit
ShinHyuga90 chapter 1 . 5/18
A very, very exciting story, especially for me that I love Irina ... Of course, if instead of Kayano there was Rio I would have liked it even more.
ByteOfBacon chapter 1 . 2/12
Hehe... E cups...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2018
F
Remixer12131 chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
your right there is too much yaoi
brother of kane chapter 1 . 8/20/2018
Please make a sequel of this.
YayaSamuko chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
*nosebleed* Oh my... I am really a sick human being. I loved this way more than I thought. Nagisa truly is cute and so is Kayano. Thank you, Irina-sensei for your great lesson in life!

*ahem* It was great as ever. The fact that NagiKayo is one step from dating and are having an intimate time with their teacher was great. It made my day. The good grammar was a big bonus. Seriously, you are really good with these scenes.

You've picked my interest and wish you good luck in any future project you have in mind. As long as it's about girly boys, I am in.
Mex.G.ambit chapter 1 . 4/24/2018
You still doing those other two Assassination Classroom stories?
Supereva 01-02 chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
Yeah I agree with you that been a lack of straight pairings in AssClass. I have nothing against people that are into Yaoi, but too much Yaoi can be overwhelming for certain series *cough* AC,BnH *cought*.

I know this might sound like a request, even though your not taking any request since your busy in real life and occupy with working on your other stories, I was wondering if you ever thought of doing a Nagisa/Irina/Yada/Kurahashi story.

Also, are you planning doing more Nagisa one-shots stories with the rest of 3-E girls?
naruto chapter 1 . 1/28/2018
great chapter keep it up
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 1 . 1/28/2018
O.o ...damn that was hot.
s0ul chapter 1 . 1/24/2018
You did very good job on the story. Can the next one will be Nagisa pairing with either Rio Nakamura, Kanzaki, or Yada.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2018
Thank you on something crrative.

Keep up the Good Work.
Karlos1234ify chapter 1 . 1/17/2018
This was amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2018
This was really good. You did a great job. Can your next be about Nagisa and Rio Nakumara?
bladetri chapter 1 . 1/13/2018