Reviews for Two Guys and a Girl: Growing Up, Moving On
movieholic chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I feel as though this has potential, even though I also feel as though the first chapter was a bit rushed. I hope you continue this soon, I'm especially interested in the Johnny/Sharon part of it.
Shinylane1.2 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This was great... the fact that the show was cancelled makes me mad, but he way u continued from the season finale is perfect.. I'd love to see move of this if possible D
sophi chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
nothing else? aw cumon! please continue! i really want a 'what happened after series 4' n ur my only hope!
LoveCutShort chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Wonderful storyline - however it does seem to lack something of importance. It was very bland. I found there was barely any adjectives. No descriptive words. Try describing every action as if you were telling your best friend something that happened to you. As if it was the best day of your life. I did enjoy your story very much though. Do keep writing.
beckadawnm chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
you could have made it longer and a little better. for one, ashley doesn't cry, ever. Pete would do somethin stupid like that.
Jaymie79 chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
please write more..Please?
sontax chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
that is so good i can see that happening

u got petes character just right
laine chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
cool! ive always wondered what would have happened after the final. Cool story. Hope you add more chapters soon! :)