Reviews for Pokemon: Jordinio Version!
Soraslove chapter 17 . 6h
Milotic is such a sweet and obliging pokemon!

Man, fuck goh, ain't no one like that dumb bitch.
Delia Great
please update
Soraslove chapter 12 . 2/20
I think most of the people here that read this story including myself, aren't here for the lemons or sexual portrayal of the MC.

This story has a better plot, and more of an interesting MC than any pokemon story I've read on here. Personally, I like reading about what jord is doing for training, how his mind works in terms of what his future goals are, and him battling against other people to a certain degree. His dating fiasco's are more uninteresting filler moments for me, tbh.
Silent Reapper chapter 44 . 2/15
please update
Sable Knight chapter 35 . 2/14
So you're telling me that this arrogant, cocky manwhore of a tumor to society that took a hard right into capitalism by plundering entire ecosystems of pokemon after falling at his third gym, barely a month into his pokemon journey, is how an actual "jordinio" self insert would've acted?

Yeah sure let's go with that. It's fun to read about a sociopathic man child like this, can't deny that. Doesn't inspire many good feelings though.
Aren Gisly chapter 44 . 2/11
TFTC! Really good one! Still waiting for the best doggo...
Aren Gisly chapter 7 . 2/10
Growlithe! That Traveler version knows about the good shit!
Aren Gisly chapter 2 . 2/10
We need a Growlithe! Best Doggo! And Lucario! Learning Aura must be really helpful!
Jordy, do you have a few Pokémon stories that you like and would recommend?
Sterlin chapter 44 . 2/3
Next chapter
Meteormancy chapter 44 . 2/3
please update some more this is by far my favorite fanfiction.
Victini :) :) :)
Edward White chapter 44 . 1/31
unpopular opinion Jord dose not need a legendary like Zelrom this early. Its just too much attention on the dude. Maybe one of the smaller easier to hid ones like Azelf or Victini can seek him out cause if I remember correctly they like courageous people.
Rano chapter 44 . 1/31