Reviews for Pokemon: Jordinio Version!
Kairan1979 chapter 13 . 9m
Pleased to see Jord increased his carry limit, evolved Feebas and started to train the rest of his Pokemon.
97531 chapter 12 . 11/24
I don't think you should worry about the way you write your character. It's your story, after all.
lameduck987 chapter 30 . 11/25
Caught up on this too now, your stories are pretty great you gotta start writing 24/7 lol
lameduck987 chapter 28 . 11/25
BS he can lay out a gyarados or dragonite but entertaining nonetheless lol.
He should def go for that crystal onix
lameduck987 chapter 22 . 11/25
This went full anime
lameduck987 chapter 21 . 11/25
Makes no sense if trainers have to fight gym leaders main teams thats why in games they start out so weak and then get so strong. At the end is their real pokemon in gum challenge is just gym pokemon they probably breed.
lameduck987 chapter 18 . 11/24
I never seen the new anime so have literally 0 knowledge of Goh is he actually that retarded in cannon? Hows he co main protag or whatever he is if so
lameduck987 chapter 17 . 11/24
Oh hell no, better be about to lay some serious beat down on him lol
Vortz chapter 30 . 11/21
Hey so since I don’t think I’ve highlighted how good your story is, this is what I wrote down to go back to later when I read this again to remind me:

Pokemon: Jordinio Version! by 0 Jordino 0 - Chp30 (Pokémon, SI of Jord, Godly fucking amazing read, dude goes on Pokémon journey catching tons of mons while being an asshole that somehow comes off as a super caring dude that looks after his ever expanding family, helps out others tons, plans ahead, trains a lot, trains with his mons, is funny and these adventures and battles are bloody riveting! A chill journey that just nails a fun adventure in the world of Pokémon perfectly)

No words can describe the feeling of a great book, this doesn’t come close to how good yours is so far.
Vortozan chapter 30 . 11/21
Your story is about an asshole, with an ego and sexual drive the size of a mountain, who also has a potty mouth.
Yet his ego is endearing, his sexual drive is funny, makes complete sense and isn’t creepy. Also, despite being an asshole he’s actually a stand-up guy who I’m routing for soooo hard.
Like, he got a girlfriend he traveled with for a week and a bit the strongest Pokémon he’s ever captured. While also giving Ash and co. tips on how to train hard to get moves, plans to give Misty a water type starter that costs a house free of charge and gave them advice about the Riolu which will help tons.
That has nothing on the fact he treats all his Pokémon like his own kids and dotes on them constantly. Getting them nice things, ensuring they get the best food, spending time training them, changing his approach to each individually to help them fit in with the family easily, knocking down bad habits like giving the Dragonite the fight it wants again and again to ensure it mellows out in future (that’s literally on par with saving the kid a hundred years of being a raging a-hole). We also have the times he spends with his Pokémon, how he basically spoon fed Charmander when he got him, has at least a dozen times helped one of his Pokémon get over an inferiority problem and pep talked them. The way he treats his Feabas when he got her was so bloody adorable and nice.
Then you have his plans to build a reserve for his Pokémon so they can all live together happily, his promises for none of them to go hungry with him around, him taking in all those Meowth who were living on the streets, him planning on dealing with some villains ahead of time.
Look I know he does a lot of it for selfish reasons but not once, not ONCE has he been physically pushy with his advances on a girl despite him obviously having some problems with his sexual drives. He hasn’t let down any of the Pokémon he’s captured besides the smeargle but they were street rats anyway so will probably live better with those who know more about them, plus I’d be mad as hell too if one tried to blow my head off as soon as it saw me.
Your story is to put it simply so far, about, a dude who knows Pokémon quite well, traveling the world and having fun while doing it. He’s an asshole but by God is it funny to watch him be one and so bloody satisfying when he does it in ways that helps others, kicks other assholes new ones and makes a family that keeps growing while doing it.
I just can’t right now, this was a insane read and I’ll be back when it updates in the future.
Whatever happens just know I felt so sick today from a sudden cold that I felt like I was gonna die for 3 hours straight today and yet now after reading your story I feel more alive, happy and joyful than ever before. That’s something to be insanely proud of, your amazingly talented and this is gonna make my day again when I re-read it in a few months.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart,
- Vortz
Vortz chapter 28 . 11/21
I’m gonna be laughing about this scene till I die of old age. Holy shit I had to muffle my laughter to not wake everyone in the house up xD.
(It’s 2:30am and your story is too good to put down)
Vortz chapter 26 . 11/21
Joy is gonna lose her mind xD
Kairan1979 chapter 11 . 11/22
Pleased to see Jord managed to get Charmander he wanted.
Kairan1979 chapter 10 . 11/16
Pleased to see Rattata evolved.
I'm not surprised he decided not to waste Pokeball on Goldeen.
Server lock chapter 5 . 11/15
It’s convenient but is yours guy really thinking ahead, I guess mankee is one of the few pure fighting types in the region but does your boy have the money to feed all of them.
2,418 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »