Reviews for Chuck Versus The Man Who Never Was-The Third Arc
Cynthia chapter 6 . 4/12
There are so many good stories out there, your's is one of the best. Looking forward to Chapter Seven.
phathead01 chapter 6 . 4/10
Excellent! Very much looking forward to the next chapter
phathead01 chapter 5 . 4/10
Ohhhh. So good
phathead01 chapter 1 . 4/9
Wow. Great start
PeterOinNYC chapter 6 . 4/9
"The rest is just details"
Wow. Just ... Wow. Thank you for giving us this gift of a chapter. For boiling it down to it's pure and simple message. For giving us a Sarah that is so vulnerable while so in character. For giving us a Chuck that has a strength and clarity that I like so much. I'm so happy you didn't have him go through the doubt we saw in Never Was - Bartowksi when Sarah visits him for the first time. This is just so ... wonderful. I really want to know how Chuck knows its Beckman. I really want to experience the reunion with the rest of the family. I really want to see what you do to Becks. And I really want Chuck & Sarah to go back to Casper when this is all over to just visit with Clark (idiot - I love it) and Sandra (Clandra?). I really like how Chuck is getting little pieces back all by himself - it really tells me that you may forget the facts, but the feelings stay with you forever. What a great reinforcement of hope for the series finale. So yeah, let me repeat.
Wow!
Newfanfikker chapter 6 . 4/8
Another great chapter, thanks. I am putting my faith in you to see that Beckman gets her due. Really really gets what is APPROPRIATE. My favourite line, actually just one word, "Idiot". Poor Clark:)
Grayroc chapter 6 . 4/8
'Screw your courage to the sticking place'... a great quote for Sarah to use. And then she takes her own advice and admits her love for him. I love Sarah saying to Chuck...we were never just friends. A wonderful chapter of a re-awakening of their love...Sarah feeling the coldness pushed out of her heart to allow the warmth of her love for him flood back in. Great writing. Thank you sir.
charahkids chapter 6 . 4/7
YES! I was waiting so eagerly for this update of this gravitronic adventure! Man, this was a good one! Loved the diner scene and Clark/Sandra rock! Love those guys!
I felt sorry for Gillian! She really thought she'd get the man of her dreams! But, those pesky blondes keep getting in her way! lol! I hope Gillian can be part of the team in the future!
Now, the team are off to find Beckman and me thinks she's up for a rude awakening! She has ruffled Sarah's feathers by taking her Chuck away and that's not going to fly well! Unleash the Enforcer! Unleash the Casey!

OH MY! :O

PLEASE, UPDATE SOON! Ya here?!
j.santacruz98 chapter 6 . 4/7
Nice story so far I am really enjoying it
sevenrez chapter 6 . 4/7
Yesssss! Finally got our favorite couple together! Of course Gillian would try to "take care" of Chuck! Thank you.
Raycd chapter 6 . 4/7
excellent chapter, like Sarah's interaction with Gillian, starting to show her emotions.
Crazzywally chapter 6 . 4/7
Truly great the way that you brought about the whole focus of the first meeting, looking forward to reading more.
sharpce chapter 6 . 4/7
wonderful, wonderful, wonderful - I can't wait to see the reunion with Ellie and Morgan! Where do you get your genius ideas?
wilf21 chapter 6 . 4/7
A wonderful chapter thank you. Somewhat mirrors the series finale but with Chuck recovering enough memories to understand what's been going on. And now I'm interested to hear about Beckman and Elana Truffaut.
Chuckster2016 chapter 6 . 4/6
Amazing.. no, better :) AWESOME!