Reviews for Divided
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
It's sad that Yama's trust in Taichi wavered so easily, but it was really sweet how it worked out in the end. Taichi's comments when he came back were cute and a lot like him :)
Aeris Tsukiyono chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Aww... kawaii! This makes me want to go work on my own Taito fic. *sniff sniff* .*
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Yeesh, I wanted to go up to Yamato and slap some sense into that boy. Seriously, what an idiot. C'mon, if you can't trust your best friend, you can't trust yourself! Then again, Tai isn't perfect either.

Good job, I liked it.
spazz chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
another word for bodiless is disembodied. it is a more apt usage.

interesting
caz-felton-malfoy chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
mwah. first Digimon slash i've read. *wipes eyes*

i love it. Digimon rocks and this pairing so belong together.

tehe -goes ot reading your other fic's. xD-
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Wow, that was great. i luved it _
Lukira Choniru chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
That was good...
Bird of Fire chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Wow, definitely original. I've never read a taito/yamachi story with this plot before. A nice fresh fic without all the cliche's everyone (including me) falls into. Thanks! Great work!

Nope, not rusty at all, think you've had a tune-up actually. _
Keiran Himura chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Sequel,sequel, sequel! Plz write a sequel!
Anime Writer2 chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
THIS WAS SO GOOD! Yamato your so slow sometimes! You HAVE GOT TO DO A SEQUEL IN YAMATO'S POV! PLEASE, PLEASE! Do a sequel! sequel! This was really good! :D I loved it!
Chibiki chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Wow... *sighs dreamily* That was so well put. I loved all of it. Though I would cuss loudly every time they fought, but on the t.v. it was highly entertaining. I was actually crying when Taichi died and then when I was starting to regain control, I cried again because of Yamato! Maybe I'm becoming sappy nowadays. I mean, I cried when Wizardmon died trying to protect Hikari, and when the series was over!
Rune of the Wind chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
I LOVE IT! more plz!moremore yamato and taichi! woohoo!..o_0
C.Queen chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Hi ya Himi!

I decided to finsh reading it and I gotta say it was pretty good. I don't really like the Matt/Tai pairing but if I did I would really like this story. Good visuals if a bit rushed. Overall well done and see ya at Anime North!
kojiboshi chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Oh, I read it on mediaminer, but it is always just good!

Your story is amazing, I like the story between Tai and Matt even if Matt seems a little OOC and that you want to slap him in order in find a little more good sense ;;

Continue writing so great stories!

Carine
Hannio chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
AH that was such a great story, i really enjoyed it. Except th fighting between Yama and Tai but that isn't anything personal I just don't like seeing the two of them fighting. Hope you write some more