Reviews for Yami: The Gamer Kage
That epolgue...my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
goodmancharley77 chapter 4 . 12/1
why pokemon
Aedwards179 chapter 6 . 11/29
the CC doesn't add up. 2 per level for tree walking. that's 19 levels assuming it starts at 1. and 38 points. 5 per level with water walking, that's 45 from 9 levels. that's over 80 points for CC alone and he only has 79.
Aedwards179 chapter 5 . 11/29
oh shit I just realized disturbance style is killer Bees unique fighting style
J2Msn chapter 25 . 11/28
I did enjoy reading it. Sure there were some errors but that wasn't so bad. The ending ruined it tho, it's the "it was all a dream, or was it" and i cant stand it, makes it kinda pointless...
Luthanora chapter 5 . 11/26
conflicted, kinda like it... there are many grammar mistakes that are easy to over look, most seel like just a misspelled word. BUT then its mostly stats and percentages, mixing in pokemon... I just dont understand why people are obsessed with HP stats and such, skills & the like I can understand, but a fights where you go non stop till hitting 1 hp. Its just blegh when stories use that.

Average story and characters, MC is a bit weird - thinks its fine to try and flirt with a 16 year old when he is 8, but I guess thats the authors twist maybe? Seems like it was a waste TBH
Ricee chapter 11 . 11/20
re-reading this, it's not supposed to give less xp, it's supposed to take more xp
Ricee chapter 1 . 11/20
re-reading this, would love to see the same character come back and play in normal mode or hard mode
Zundluni chapter 18 . 11/19
For your final comment, yes, it does that in spades.
K chapter 25 . 11/12
I’m sorry I really liked it but the ending just ruined it for me, made everything feel so pointless and that all the weight of the story was just gone, otherwise really good but, we’ll just don’t read past him meeting the sage if you want to hold on to the joy I guess
Gvagore chapter 6 . 11/11
I tried, but you lost me with this chapter, your MC is just so fucking annoying; constantly complaining about how unfair everything is when hes getting given shit for free.
noble6117 chapter 25 . 10/25
Wow...just wow, this, this takes the cake, like holy shit. This topic the idea, the things that you did with this story just fits it all. And I'm fucking sad that it ended like it did, hell I fucking thought that you haven't updated for a long time but omg it's really, really a beautiful story. Thank you very much.
zeek17 chapter 7 . 10/25
... and here ends my desire to suffer through your text.
I honestly don't know why your fic gained this much attention, trying to read it is not just painful, it's simple and pure torture.
NoFocus chapter 25 . 10/25
Wow that ending was strangely unsatisfying.
khatre chapter 19 . 10/24
i dont know why but I giggle at all the autocorrects that are TOTALLY Wrong ... :P
7,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »