Reviews for Yami: The Gamer Kage
erozoth chapter 25 . 9/23/2021
What in the fucking world of fucktard novel was this? Tell me the end was some joke I missed. Did you really just take a shit on the entire novel? fck.
erozoth chapter 20 . 9/23/2021
That last part...yes he is young but all that flirting for that kind of reaction? So so bad. Why? I really hope its not one of those "can't remember". Can you imaging first time and not remembering?
This novel is great but in some ways so bad.
erozoth chapter 18 . 9/23/2021
Well this gaming feature really took a turn to the stupid. Having the game basically turning against you, lol.
erozoth chapter 10 . 9/22/2021
I am very worried now that some how this novel will end with him not killing at any cost, like some stupid comic ideal that was based over human greed (our world, the authors) to make more money easily by recycling villains rather than coming up with new ones.
ffs we have soldiers, those comics have soldiers that kill. Actually imagining in your head its a realistic world is...
I thought all his novels were for money and at least trying to show people something a bit different, not actually believing in that bs.
the badass reader chapter 3 . 9/18/2021
ahhhhh the cringe flirting
Hina-cchi chapter 20 . 9/15/2021
Anko ...
Hina-cchi chapter 15 . 9/15/2021
Can I just say he's so op it's so funny.
Hina-cchi chapter 6 . 9/14/2021
While I find it quite unbelievable that he was allowed to skip a grade... I think this story is quite nice
NTMUGETSU chapter 1 . 9/11/2021
What if he died choose story mode
Guest chapter 18 . 9/10/2021
I hate every moment with the Pokémon. I skip though any part with Pokémon in it. It's too cringed.
x2leoj chapter 20 . 9/5/2021
Why does he not just use power release blasts instead of spamming the less powerful scortch rasengans?

Also i’m suprised he picked Boiling Release(seems useless given his wide range of abilities) over Life Release considering he likes saving peoples life so much.
x2leoj chapter 16 . 9/5/2021
The gammar is terrible, definitely needed a beta. Anyway the plot is decent and the game aspect really boosts this story most of the time. The pokemon aspect was not needed.

At this point in the story unless caught by compete suprise no one can beat him. He has Sharingan, swift speed x1000 and the power to slow down time(three times a day) no one has even close to that reaction speed when all three are used at the same time, while also having FTG lol.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/1/2021
I don’t like the no-killing aspect of this story. Not saying I’m up for killing in general, because in some cases I believe Yami’s actions to be justified. However, letting bandits live to see another day? That’s extremely naive. Bandits rape, pillage, and murder for greed and power, same thing could be said about shinobi as well. In my opinion, letting people like that live to repeat those same endeavors is incredibly unsettling. That being said, there is local police forces or local prisons to imprison these folks, so killing them is actually a benevolent deed to those who cannot defend themselves. Yami, is arrogant and self-righteous, believing his way to be the only way, and for that, I dislike this OC and everything he stands for.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/31/2021
your nerfing him too much thats this isn't a fun read anymore
PsylentFox chapter 25 . 8/25/2021
Gotta say, it was an enjoyable story! Was a little rough with some missing capitalization and some misspellings, but nothing that ruined my immerision in the story. The whole simulation angle was a nice touch, but after all of that I feel like we should have at least had Yami actually get a girl- the "Will they/Wont They" dynamic was going on for far too long besides his drunken go-round with Anko. Overall, it was a fun read!
7,162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »