Reviews for Yami: The Gamer Kage
huge fan D chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
quite a promising start so far :) although he wasn't very smart in how he dealt with the 'naruto/kyuubi' talk as he's ment to be smart along with training to be a professional liar as he even told her do it seemed out of character for someone who's apparently smart, though I guess that could easily be due to being smart for an 8 yr old :/ not to mention all he probably has to do to fix the rep issue is lie about seeing his 'mistake' & trying to keep the friendship secret. still other then that one issue I have I've to say I'm looking forward to seeing where this story goes & what changes will be made :) also will he be able to later learn secret jutsu such as the nara/yamanaka clans jutsu that don't actually require a boodline? already bookmarked this story & can't wait to for the next update (seriously I'm already crying everytime I see the clock tick :P)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
Pretty solid start. The only complaint I have is that he was pretty cavalier about making an enemy of the woman who has a good measure of control in his life. He had absolutely no real reason to show he has knowledge that he really shouldn't have. Now he has an enemy at his back for no real gain. He could have easily listened to her speech, acted like he understood, and then disregarded her warnings anyways. Instead of threatening her with going to the Hokage, he could have just gone behind her back and did it anyways instead of making her aware of his threat. How hard would it be for her now to make him disappear after he threatens her life?

Seems like a stupid mistake on his part, and I'll find it utterly unbelievable if it doesn't bite him in the ass at some point. All the matron has to do is tell all her bigoted friends what he did and he'll be treated worse than Naruto because he doesn't have the same benefit of the Hokage's protection.
MR BLACK0 chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
Excellant
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
Another kickass story. I def can't wait to see how Yami will affect Naruto and the rest of the Elemental Nations. I also wouldn't mind if he somehow got a bloodline of his own. With his gamer powers, it def wouldn't be impossible. Great job as always and I look forward to the next update. Hope it's soon.
AnimeHero1354 chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
Man, you are really on a roll here. I'm reading all your other stories and I gotta say I like them all. I hope this one is good as well. I like the setup you are doing, but I'm wondering by the title if you plan on Yami becoming a Kage eventually. That would be cool. I'm going to go look at the rest of the chapters on your website. Good luck with this story.
Creature of Grimm chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
SirenAtlantica chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
ay, will read later, but im lookin forward to it. great premis fron a grear author sorry for bad spell
carwash36 chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
Awesome, can't wait for more
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
Grammar is bad. Plot is wonky. Dialogue is worse. Just another Mary Sue main character. Try again, better yet, dont.
Creus chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
An incredible new story like the others!
Add to Follow/Fav.
LeoMadara chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
good start. hope this is as good as you're others
PercyPines651 chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
Nice story
Altzelic chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
Nice story but there’s some spelling errors. The most prominent one is u keep misspelling eavesdropping.
mar888 chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
I like the story!
Douggernaut chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
Excellent chapter as always!
7,150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 466 473 474 475 476 477 Next »